DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bets for the death match (Starrik vs RandA lThor)

lolguy26

Don't fail me or I'll be making a Starrikpfannkuchen. :mad:

(Actually, I made apple cider and yoghurt pancakes tonight for my grandparents. My grandma has just had a knee replacement and is in a lot of pain, but seemed to have some relief after trying some of my pancakes. I think they must have healing powers.)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think no.

Come now, ghollam. Get a little creative.

Think about it Christine, all the Dark Ones are coming from the Black Ajah. Its a chain, they bribe the admins into selecting one of their own. Break this cycle with me Christine, it will help both of us. You might even become the next Dark One. You know how much you would want that. Power, points, minions, you would be supremely powerful, all would bow before you. Think about it. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. And I am giving you 20 points for this, this is a win-win for you. I can't do this alone, I need your help.

I think no.

Think about it Christine, all the Dark Ones are coming from the Black Ajah. Its a chain, they bribe the admins into selecting one of their own. Break this cycle with me Christine, it will help both of us. You might even become the next Dark One. You know how much you would want that. Power, points, minions, you would be supremely powerful, all would bow before you. Think about it. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. And I am giving you 20 points for this, this is a win-win for you. I can't do this alone, I need your help.

keep talking :myrddraal:

• Club Leader

I think no.

Pffft! We don't have to bribe anyone. All the admins are BA, too.

I think no.

What? So you're admitting that you have a "team" that helps you out? Why don't you apologize on your QT for letting their names out. That, is an exact image of a perfect scum slip, scumster. Thanks for making it easy for town. vote Lily and we can lynch the other BA admins later.

I think no.

See, I told you Christine. You see what's happening! The only way you have a chance at becoming SG leader is by turning on Lily with me. Think about how much you want it, you know you want to join me in doing this.

ok i guess no one's gonna add any more points

the points bet are as following

christine 50 points on rand

lily 50 points on rand

barmacral 200 on rand

Total points bet 400

alaksuleiel 50 points on starrik

cosmicpanda 50 pointd on starrik

any last minute bet please do so now

Here's what I have:

Voting for Rand:

Christine 50

Lily 50

Leelou 50

Barm 200

350 total

Voting for Starrik:

Cindy 200

Eli 50

Pandy 50.

300 total

650 total points invested in this death match.

I'm locking the thread because lolguy has called the bets, and will be starting the match in Thak this evening.

Archived