DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know if you want me to post here but i would like to join the playing i can play clarinet oboe flute baritone tuba trumpet piccillo and bass clarinet i dont care which one i need to play but i LOVE to play :D i didnt get drum major either :cry:

I know how ya feel Rosetta.....tis a shame, but I really do like playing. And...you've learned quite a few instruments there! I can sorta play brass instruments....buzzing my lips makes me crack up laughing so um yeah.... :oops: .....lol! Well, pick one of those instruments and lets go! :D

Awesome! Please do join us! And welcome Arya....you've got a plate of my extra special chocolate fudge brownies coming your way! ;) *quickly uses her spatula angreal to make the plate of brownies and sets them on a nearby table for when their done with the song*

*twaps Horn*

Hey..! Tha's ma i'srumet yur i'sultin'!

*pulls her reed out of her mouth*

One of them anyway... Looks like we've got a quite a little group going here!

*puts the reed in her oboe*

Ready!

I'll agree the piccolo is far from sacred, lol! But its so much fun to be annoying like that....play an octave higher than anyone else....hehe! I LOVE it! The more I think about it, the more I'm glad I did NOT make drum major....I'm very used to the idea of playing piccolo again for the next two marching seasons....probably continue playing that for marching band into college!

Glad you like the brownies! :D And now...still waiting on Helike......

I'll agree the piccolo is far from sacred, lol! But its so much fun to be annoying like that....play an octave higher than anyone else....hehe! I LOVE it! The more I think about it, the more I'm glad I did NOT make drum major....I'm very used to the idea of playing piccolo again for the next two marching seasons....probably continue playing that for marching band into college!

Glad you like the brownies! :D And now...still waiting on Helike......

Archived