DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Nicandra! Its great to see some new faces around here! :) *hands the newbie some of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies* Thats my welcome for ya. I'm an Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah and I love to give out chocolate! Oh and....*hands the newbie a few pillow bombs and syrup bombs* You may find those useful in the near future. ;)

Now if only my Warder here....*sighs* He really makes this place fun....

:shock:

I'm thinking honey-covered chocolate mousse cake is not the new fashion this seasion, so I shall munch on an extra special fudge brownie while removing the initiation love that's been thrown my way. :P

*wanders off in search of somewhere to clean up*

lol! The typical method is being dumped in the moat....but there should be some showers down the hall towards the left. And if you run out of those brownies, I've got plenty more to hand out! :D

*shakes head* Oh Rabbit.....

And I'll have you know that I will respond to Jen...even in RL....thats because it would be the nickname to my RL middle name, lol! But about the Jeans thing....jeans are quite comfortable but how about you just use Jea for my name here, k?

So another newbie. Still newbie kind of but i think i know more than this one.

Lets see what should i do?

Lets through her into a blue chocolate tub. The blue makes it so much better.^_^_^_^

*Gets Nicandra and throws her into tub*

There now your white will be blue.^_^_^_^

Looks mutch better that way

*Jumps right in with her*

Kepen, if you're referring to Rabbit well....she's far from a newbie. She's actually my mentee but her posts are always quite spOR+ac60o

5\\\\\\\fdd sporatic (joys of having kitties, lol!).

And I wanna keep the kittie I had with me last night...he's so cute! And he reminds of two gray cats we used to have whose names were George and Lucas and so I wanna call him Artoo....he's a gray kitty with white feet and chest....but mom may be giving them to Grandma...:( Why? Because grandma did have two cats but she let one run away because she had them outside too early...*sighs* Lets hope she says no to having the kitties!

And, who doesn't like chocolate?! :D

Archived