DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome El Barto 227 to the Black Tower!

Songstress

Oho! A new recruit trying to slip into the mayhem without being noticed.

You, sir, have been noticed.

*hands El Barto a plate of tainted brownies*

see-the-fudge-swirl.jpg

(That could be fudge... or extra Taint)

Have a few of these, and make yourself at home! Tell us about yourself, why don'tcha? Who's your favorite Asha'man? What does your name mean? And what are the voices in your head telling you right now?

I'm Tress, one of the Storm Leaders of the Light Faction. Our Lady Dragon should be along shortly to get you officially added to the rolls and get you access to our private boards. In the meantime, feel free to jump into any of the insanity currently going on in the public boards here. And if you have any questions, PM me, or ask away, most of these folks are helpful and will point you in the right direction.

Except for a few of the mischievous Shadowy types who will point you in the wrong direction just for laughs. :wink:

mmm, these brownies are good. but they have a funny taste. thanks for the welcome, fellow Asha'man

yes, i would love some hippo meat. medium raw, please

My name was invented when i was signing up for runescape, and i couldn't think off anything. Bart Simpson sprays "El Barto" onto walls, and my name is Bart, so i used that and tried to add 2278 to the end. the character limit cut it down to 227, and the name stuck. i use it for everything now.

my favourite Asha'man is probably Logain.

luckily for me, i haven't heard any voices yet. but the clock is staring at me. it had better stop or i'll PLUCK OUT IT'S EYES! (cookie for figuring out the reference)

-El Barto 227

Welcome to the Black Tower, Barto! Hehe, don't worry - we have serial spammers escaping from prison all the time :tongue:! Maybe if someone would actually lock the doors...*decides that does not make sense with a taint-filled mind :cool: *. If you like games and spam and discussions, this is the place for you, all rolled in one! I am also a Storm Leader here, so now you got another resource to help you about. Enjoy your time in the nuthouse :tongue:.

Archived