DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member Introduction!

Scribbler

Welcome Scribbler! (And mazrim, since you joined in... :laugh:)

Glad you've found us here at Dragonmount! So tell us a bit about yourself... have you read all of the currently released books a zillion times, or are you still on your first read-through? Who's your favorite character? What about the series do you like the best?

While you're poking around the forums here, I'd like to direct your attention to the Social Community section... it took me about a year to venture into that area, and I really feel like I missed out. There are some great people to get to know, and lots of fun to be had. Each of the Social Groups has a bit of a different focus and a different atmosphere, and you're welcome to join as many as interest you, so don't be shy about diving in. :smile:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. There are a lot of helpful sorts who will stop by this forum often and would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Have fun!!

Hey Scribbler and Maz! If you like to discuss theories, make sure you check out the general wheel of time discussion board for some good ideas for AMoL. Also, in the general discussion board, you can find great mafia games and debates about RL things. Finally if you like RPIng, there are RPing boards at the bottom. Enjoy!

Welcome to DM, Scribbler and Mazrim! There's some seriously awesome thigns going on around here. Great threads for general WoT discussion, theories (AMoL Spoilers discussion) and some awesome social communities. Always glad to welcome newcomers!

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! Hope you have a great time here!! Come check us out in the Wolfkin, Band of the Red Hand and White tower if you are interested in joining our social groups. I can't speak for the rest of the social groups (though I hear they're all great) But I know these three are great! :laugh:

Archived