DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Shush Cindy. There has been no rent missed and I already deducted the 80 charge.

Seriously all this shouting at me is starting to get a little tired.

:sad:

I'm actually kind of bummed out. This has been a wildly entertaining game for me, but I know that it's been mucho stressful for the mods, and because of that we aren't likely to see this game again in the future.

:madmyrddraal:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shush Cindy. There has been no rent missed and I already deducted the 80 charge.

Seriously all this shouting at me is starting to get a little tired.

I was whining, there's a difference.

it is too early, I will caffeinate.

sorry.

des remains twapped on general principles, tho.

I'm gonna answer south harbor. I'm also going to object to the retroactivivity of the questioning, and if we're going to accept retroactive questioning, I want that last rent doubled, retroactively, or I want the assessment of repairs for properties we are said not to have owned cancelled. this business happened while none of us was here to defend. also, I would like to officially twap des. also, please forgive my woeful inability to bold and color at the same time on the iPad, it's very early, I can't start the pc before I go to work, and apple stinks. that is all.

The repairs on yall's property was cancelled silly. And the double rent thing, well tbh I kinda wish we had known that that rule was in effect in this game as well. Alas, se la vi and all that, that's something that affected everyone about as equally. But, I know how it came off, me bringing it up the way I did.

*meekly accepts twappage*

thank you, I feel much better now.

I think my post was quite clear that you had been charged zero for street repairs. I think I'm going to give myself a break from you all.

yes, it is clear with wakeful eyes, I apolopgize, mine weren't yet.

I am too anxious to be here alone. I will go awayish as well.

I feel like this game has aged me several months out of my life. I've been through such a rollercoaster of emotions, ranging from frustration at missing the chance to collect rent, to elation at seeing us purchase boardwalk and park place, to bitterness at my lameduck attempt to answer a seemingly simple question, to despair that my needling helped drive the mod away. Games shouldn't affect me this deeply!

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1081 Marks: You have rolled a Double 1 (1) and have been summoned by The M'Hael. He commands you to Buy your One Power Teacher a gift - 150 Marks: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 760 Marks: Correct. Your Houses are now live. You have rolled a 5 and 4 and have Been summoned by the M'Hael. Unfortunately on the way to meet him you were captured by the Whitecloaks and imprisoned in their Fortress : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 2 have landed on Rhuiden: Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 798 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on Saidar: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 472 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 1 and have landed on The White Tower : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 253 Marks: Correct. Your houses have now become active. You have rolled a 3 and 2 and have had an attack of Tainty Madness. Fined 150 Marks for damage: awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Just to let you all know again. I'm trying my best and I want you all to have lots of fun. You can post as much as you like. Spam spam away. That is why actual command have to be big bold and coloured - I skim through the rest tbh lol.

So please do carry on playing - but a little understanding that I can't jump everytime you snap your fingers.

Just to let you all know again. I'm trying my best and I want you all to have lots of fun. You can post as much as you like. Spam spam away. That is why actual command have to be big bold and coloured - I skim through the rest tbh lol.

So please do carry on playing - but a little understanding that I can't jump everytime you snap your fingers.

BLASPHEMY!!

Na, I understand, never did expect you to jump when I snap my fingers xD

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1081 Marks: You have rolled a Double 1 (1) and have been summoned by The M'Hael. He commands you to Buy your One Power Teacher a gift - 150 Marks: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 760 Marks: You have been captured by the Whitecloaks and imprisoned in their Fortress : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have rolled a Double 3 (1) have landed on The Stedding : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 798 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on Saidar: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 322 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 1 and have had an attack of Tainty Madness. Paid 150 Marks for damage: awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 253 Marks: You rolled a 3 and 2 and had an attack of Tainty Madness. Paid 150 Marks for damage: awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 760 Marks: You have been captured by the Whitecloaks and imprisoned in their Fortress : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have rolled a Double 3 (1) have landed on The Stedding : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 798 Marks: To BUY Saidar please provide the password: All the women in the world would not be able to fill one _____ with the One Power?

Callandor - (Blue) 322 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 1 and have had an attack of Tainty Madness. Paid 150 Marks for damage: awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 253 Marks: You rolled a 3 and 2 and had an attack of Tainty Madness. Paid 150 Marks for damage: awaiting Command

Hello Nolder ...

Archived