DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say no. They want it so that they can maneuver into a position to create a monopoly. And we don't have any positions like that on the board. I say we keep it for now.

Oh, and if we feel like we can keep a close eye on the thread and roll before paying rent, we can try to keep rolling quick to get that 200 marks quicker.

Yah, I'll be around watching...closely >:)

Unless someone shuts off the wifi again :glaresatmatty:

I say no. They want it so that they can maneuver into a position to create a monopoly. And we don't have any positions like that on the board. I say we keep it for now.

yesh if we give sun palace then they can start building houses, what with dream ring caving in on JP

yesh if we give sun palace then they can start building houses, what with dream ring caving in on JP

Yup. Now, if they would trade us a monopoly for a monopoly, then we could talk business.

Oh, and if we feel like we can keep a close eye on the thread and roll before paying rent, we can try to keep rolling quick to get that 200 marks quicker.

Yah, I'll be around watching...closely >:)

Unless someone shuts off the wifi again :glaresatmatty:

Good... GOOD!!!

23465591.jpg

Buy!!

Also, for Imre's stand: if you're looking for cash that'd make me happy. How about 200 marks (it cost you 140 to buy it originally)

I think 280 is a fair price. It's twice what it cost, and yall do have PLENTY of cash. Our team really doesn't have that many properties, so letting one go for that cheap would really hurt us

Buy!!

Also, for Imre's stand: if you're looking for cash that'd make me happy. How about 200 marks (it cost you 140 to buy it originally)

I think 280 is a fair price. It's twice what it cost, and yall do have PLENTY of cash. Our team really doesn't have that many properties, so letting one go for that cheap would really hurt us

How about 250?

You know what, fair enough:

Transfer 280 Marks to Callandor.

Archived