DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1106 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 3 and have landed on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 686 Marks: You have rolled 2 and 4 and have landed on The Farmhouse: Awaiting command.

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1414 Marks: You have rolled a 4 an 6 and have landed on Camelyn : Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 3 and have landed on Saldea : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 730 Marks: You have rolled 4 and 2 and have landed on The Farmhouse : Awaiting Command.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 852 Marks: You have rolled 1 and 3 and have landed on Shayol Ghul. Collect 200 marks for passing GO! : Awaiting Command.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1106 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 6 and have landed on Dragonmount : Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 686 Marks: You have rolled 2 and 4 and have landed on The Farmhouse: Awaiting command.

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1414 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and have landed on the White Tower: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 3 and have landed on Saldea : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 730 Marks: You have rolled 4 and 2 and have landed on The Farmhouse : Awaiting Command.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 852 Marks: You have rolled 3 and 4 and have landed on The Fortress of Light : Awaiting Command.

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1106 Marks: To BUY Dragonmount you must provide the password :

Who is speaking here:? "... I can make an army to take Tar Valon. So long as you know the taking will be bloody and long. "But these are my conditions. First the command is mine. You tell me what I do, but I decide how. You give commands to me, and I give them to the soldiers under me, not you. Not unless I have agreed to it first. I assign men, I promote them, and I discipline them. Not you. Second, if I tell you it can't be done, you will consider what I say. I don't ask to usurp your authority - yet I do not want to waste men because you do not understand war. Third, if you begin this, you will stay the course. I will be putting my head in a noose, and every man who follows along with me, and should you decide half a year from now that Elaida as Amyrlin is preferable to war, you will pull that noose tight for everyone of us who can be hunted down. The nations may stay out of civil war in the Tower, but they'll not let us live if you abandon us. Elaida is see to that."

Oath Rod (Green) - 686 Marks: You have rolled 2 and 4 and have landed on The Farmhouse: Awaiting rent.

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have paid Dream Ring 28 Marks Rent. You have rolled a 6 and 4 and have landed on Shayol Ghul. You collected 200 marks for passing GO!: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 3 and have landed on Saldea : Awaiting Rent

Callandor - (Blue) 730 Marks: To BUY The Farmhouse you must provide the password : How many Channelers does Taim believe he can find within one year of looking?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You have collected 28 Marks Rent from Fox Heads.You have rolled 1 and 5 and have landed on Sea of Storms : Awaiting Command

Archived