DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Despo, you know what happened last game, the exact same thing happened to me in the executioner mafia as well, I said I was not town when I was thinking of being mafia and not town at the same time.

... But you WEREN'T town in that game either

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despo, you know what happened last game, the exact same thing happened to me in the executioner mafia as well, I said I was not town when I was thinking of being mafia and not town at the same time.

*hands Rand a shovel*

This'll make the digging easier

That was sarcasm from what I keep doing.

I know this looks really bad for me right now, especially since I was mafia last game, but you will see me making this mistake later again when I am town again. I'm sorry, but my mind gets confused with these thoughts really easily. I have done this outside mafia on DM as well, and also in real life.

I know this looks really bad for me right now, especially since I was mafia last game, but you will see me making this mistake later again when I am town again. I'm sorry, but my mind gets confused with these thoughts really easily. I have done this outside mafia on DM as well, and also in real life.

*watches Rand disappear into his giant hole*

Didn't I tell y'all it be great to see mafia scramble?

:laugh:

Did any of you actually read the QT, I am serious, I actually have this problem in real life as well, and no matter if I'm scum or town, I don't lie about RL. That's a promise, I've made to myself, kind of the boundary that I won't step across.

when I am town again? how is that scummy?

when I am town again? how is that scummy?

later when i am town again ie. in a future game that is not this one

That's how I read it at least.

So far you guys have literally found one thing that I have done which was a typo. A typo that looks bad yes, but I already have a history of doing this and not just when I am guilty. At least read what I said in the QT and trust me when I say that this happens to me in real life because I will not lie in mafia about what happens in real life to me.

The scum would not know that Basel was a symp. They were just as likely to lynch him as town.

Indeed. This limits the info we can get from Basel's lynch. However, I am thinking his innocent result on AJ was a symp signal. This obviously makes AJ and Rand suspicious. Turin, it would be best if you and your partner did not block Nyanna tonight.

Wombat, any disaster is on you guys. I guess we go flip a three sided coin to pick between AJ, Rand and Nolder.

Rand you are defininitely mafia. By double linkage AJ is most likely also.Nolder has already confirmed himself as a third party if not a symp himself. How many symps and how many mafia makes the most sense?

The scum would not know that Basel was a symp. They were just as likely to lynch him as town.

Indeed. This limits the info we can get from Basel's lynch. However, I am thinking his innocent result on AJ was a symp signal. This obviously makes AJ and Rand suspicious. Turin, it would be best if you and your partner did not block Nyanna tonight.

Wombat, any disaster is on you guys. I guess we go flip a three sided coin to pick between AJ, Rand and Nolder.

Rand you are defininitely mafia. By double linkage AJ is most likely also.Nolder has already confirmed himself as a third party if not a symp himself. How many symps and how many mafia makes the most sense?

Really? I was thinking AJ was, making Rand maf. either way, I think they're a maf pair.

Archived