DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone sounds defeated. Vote Tinker

Defeated? You guys are like the folks who play Smash bros and just go rambo on the C-Stick! Or purposely Yojimbo Zanmato all bosses. So cheap >:( I'll quote my PM if you guys want me to STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL :madmyrddraal: . So much for trying to save the spirit of the game.

The people who are sleeping have to wake up to this. hehe

And we could also post our qt links if we've already revealed everything so far. This would be the final and ultimate evidence. I can't quote mine yet until my partner is outed and hopefully that won't happen.

The people who are sleeping have to wake up to this. hehe

And we could also post our qt links if we've already revealed everything so far. This would be the final and ultimate evidence. I can't quote mine yet until my partner is outed and hopefully that won't happen.

...lol.

It's true, though.

Wait, when's the deadline? 9 PM tomorrow, right?

Look..he thinks he has an unbreakable game. He's posted rules that state we can quote PM's and game the mod. He may be a smug mod..doesn't mean he is a bastard.

Yeah, he pretty much invited us to mass claim in the rules too. I am also thinking there is recruitment. Maybe we started with 2 mafia and/or 2 cult who were given fake claims.

Dang bloody straight I'm town

Unvote.

UNVOTE. You may be town...but you sure aren't..... :dry:

I'm a noob. Just a smart, quick one. I'm not Mynd...or any other vet.

Lol trust me we know that. =p

Tiink, it isn't. Why don't you say it all? Quick now, no time to write things out nice and pretty. As a matter of fact, I will take the next 3-7 hours and pathologically analyze your message regardless. I have enough information on the moderator to do so I believe. If you want to save the time you can submit quickly or out yourself.

Archived