DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Well, Day 3 is upon us, and I have a reveal. There is an inventor among us. I got a mod PM saying I was awarded a one-shot cop view by the inventor. I decided to use it on one of the quieter players in case there were scum hiding in the shadows, and I got the result back at daybreak. AJ is town.

Wait, AJ? Who's AJ? I don't see him on the player list (unless he's a replacement that has not been added to the list)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Day 3 is upon us, and I have a reveal. There is an inventor among us. I got a mod PM saying I was awarded a one-shot cop view by the inventor. I decided to use it on one of the quieter players in case there were scum hiding in the shadows, and I got the result back at daybreak. AJ is town.

Wait, AJ? Who's AJ? I don't see him on the player list (unless he's a replacement that has not been added to the list)

Alanna is AJ. I forgot why.

Well, a disappointing result: there was no result. We viewed Despo, as he was pinging me as he wanted to lynch me when I revealed as cop. I didn't submit the NA but my partner did. So there is little chance that my partner was role-blocked as I doubt that person knows who my partner is.

So I was looking back a few pages to see review who looks scummy.

I have given very specific information about my mason team. But that is clearly not enough. Ok, the power role my mason team has is cop. We viewed kathleen, and she came up as town. So, that means Moon is Town as she has replaced Kathleen.

(I have just realised that there is always the possibilty that we viewed a godfather, but the chances of that are slim.)

So, Moon can vouch for the truth of my words.

1. Why in the world are you claiming? Kat/Moon was nowhere near being lynched. You're scum and you're cop fishing.

2. Why in the world would you investigate Kat/Moon in the first place? She wasn't suspicious at all in my book and even if she was there were much much better targets.

3. AND you're trying to act like the person you investigated can vouch for you? How would SHE even know you're telling the truth in the first place? Terrible reveal and poor attempt at cop fishing.

Unvote

Vote David

Btw, you do not lynch an uncountered cop claim.

You do when they're this scummy. You his mafpartner?

FoS for this. He was pushing for a lynch for a claimed cop, too.

I have an idea. List the exact name of your mason QT. I bet they are all the same format

Very scummy. Also, a couple of his other posts pinged me. Vote Darthe.

Well, a disappointing result: there was no result. We viewed Despo, as he was pinging me as he wanted to lynch me when I revealed as cop. I didn't submit the NA but my partner did. So there is little chance that my partner was role-blocked as I doubt that person knows who my partner is.

...but if your partner did get roleblocked, you just gave away that your partner is such.

*shakes head*

...but if your partner did get roleblocked, you just gave away that your partner is such.

*shakes head*

You are right, well there's nothing for it. I just hope that the statistical probability was in our favour, and that my partner wasn't the one targetted.

Is there any other explanation for the no result? I know I keep mentioning this, but maybe it has something to do with the lightning bolt and the night scene. Perhaps everyone running and panicking may be a metaphor for the fact that because it was a "stormy night" no night actions can take place. Maybe that's also why there was no nightkill. These are just speculations, btw.

Is there any other explanation for the no result? I know I keep mentioning this, but maybe it has something to do with the lightning bolt and the night scene. Perhaps everyone running and panicking may be a metaphor for the fact that because it was a "stormy night" no night actions can take place. Maybe that's also why there was no nightkill. These are just speculations, btw.

Oooh, I didn't even think of that.

It kinda does make sense, though. And the stormy night may have even been someone's one-shot power....that would make sense, if they wanted to buy us another day since mafia now know both cop and doc

Actually this is stupid of me. The inventor managed to use his/her power and so did rand(i think it was him) to view AJ.

Except that I had a night action, and used it successfully. So I don't think the storm canceled night actions.

It kinda does make sense, though. And the stormy night may have even been someone's one-shot power....that would make sense, if they wanted to buy us another day since mafia now know both cop and doc

I had just thought of what you mentioned(the underlined bit) but read my latest post.

Actually this is stupid of me. The inventor managed to use his/her power and so did rand(i think it was him) to view AJ.

...oh, duh. John Snow knows nothing. It is known.

I had just thought of what you mentioned(the underlined bit) but read my latest post.

Unless the one shot can't block one-shots?

I dunno. Either way, we won by this. We still got a reveal, and there was no NK

It was me that viewed AJ. The inventor used their power to give me the cop viewing on Night 1, and I received the PM that I was given it at the start of Day 2. Since it was a night action, I had to wait until Night 2 to actually use it.

Archived