DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novvie needs some RP fodder :)

Tamerya

Hey all, I'm a newbie around these parts and have a novice running around (Duriya) who needs some RPs :)

She's not much of a prankster (she's more the type that would be pranked), but she's pretty much open to anything ..

She still needs her OP class as well as her novice life for reqs as well :)

I have 2 Yellows, one Blue and one Green (and 2 Blacks <.< shhh) if you would like to rp with any of them. I can teach classes or do private one on one sessions or be pranked..anything you can think of to RP with an AS I'd be up to playing!

I like the idea of a private one on one.. I have 2 different future ideas for her, and one is of the.. Ahem... Darker Ajah variety.... so hmm... One on one seems a very good idea :)

Woo hoo! That would be the yellow or blue then that we'd be using. If you have preference of ajah we can go with that or if you'd rather a nicer, non selfish one it would be the blue. The yellow is only out for herself-she'd still do a good job of what you would want her for though. It's up to you.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as my new novice goes, I've got her profile almost made up...I just need to write her history...

Which is going to be hard, because she's already a character in another roleplay I'm in, but she's a 26 year-old wilder in that one. >.>

• Arie locked this topic