DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So.... Ahh.... Awkward question and all but...

Pantsonfire

aaaaaaaaactually you should just post in the new and returning members thread that you wish to be cut down and dusted off.

I might be able to take care of that later today, but best if you go thru the process so that you are guaranteed to have it happen in case I forget.

You spam Tina's PM box. You ask Tina nicely.

Sending a PM to a staff member when you have any questions is a good idea. Asking us nicely is also good. :smile:

You must give Tina bribes presents.

Yes! Bribes, presents! Ehm, or ask nicely.

You join the White tower.

*pauses*

What?

Ha, ha. As if someone would take that seriously.

What I think is that you are posting more and more in the BT because the taint is so tempting. In your heart you feel that this is the place to be, among warm and friendly people. Well, at least Pants and EP are warm. The rest is just friendly. You feel that this is a place where you can be your truly crazy self. Am I right?

And don´t ever curse like that again! :baalzamon:

lol!!! Tina remind me to give you points next month!

Yay! No one gives me points.

Mostly I'm just trying tod rag some of this activity to the RP side. Fine, NEVER MIND the White Tower... Be an RP Ashaman then. *nods* More than one cat to be skinned in multiple ways.

I would love to rp more, and especially try out the BT RP, but I don´t have time for the character I already have. :sad: I hope once I get the BT things done that I can rp more. It´s a lot of fun.

Archived