DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[MONTHLY DISCUSSION]: Role playing. Welcome Arath Faringal!

Niniel

Sometimes an RP will take place in multiple locations, such as my characters trip to Arad Doman for chinese food.

So did you see a Wolfkin with a Chinese menu in his hand, walking through the streets of Katar in the rain? I hear he was gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein.

Hahaha!

I've been thinking for a while abouta of a BotRH/freelander character who has a few adventures and then gets discovered by an Aes Sedai as suitable for channeling (or maybe it'll be a guy character who ends up at teh BT). Would something like that be allowed? Or can one only make a character bio for ONE purpose?

Characters can move around between divisions. It doesn't happen much, and you need permission from both div leaders to do so, but it can happen. Transfer between the Band and the BT is pretty easy to pull off in the RP, since they're allies and have a certain amount of interaction on a regular basis.

You know that you are always welcome to stop by at The Tower. :biggrin: Would you like to tell us about your characters?

Me? I'm not a BTer I just stopped by to show the RP support for Arath. I wouldn't take over his thread. *laughs* Since i'm just in the WT. :) Although if you have questions about the WT, characters, RP or whatever, sure i'll answer those. :)

I want to thank Arath so much for visiting us and letting us know more about the rp world here at DM. Arath, here is a rose for you. Remember that you are always welcome to this Black Tower, if just to pop in and say hi.

Black-Rose-black-27294423-420-303.jpg

I hope everyone has gotten the answers to your questions. If not there is a whole bunch of friendly rp people who can answer your questions, Arath included.

Next discussion start in the beginning of July - then we have two new guests. :smile:

Rasheta, do you want to tell us what you think is the best with DM rping?

Nothing special about that. All Asha'man can sense Saidar being channeled. Another interesting ability is that all channeling men are also immune to compulsion while they are holding Saidin.

Is that in the DM RPing, or also in the real books?

Also, can people who start there say it? Maybe I'll get back if two or three people I know already start RPing. I wrote something like two posts about 8 months ago.

Archived