A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Breaking Bad Season 5 [Spoiler Zone: Read At Your Own Risk!]

Nolder

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

*salivates all over the place*

I finally convinced my wife to watch this show, so I'm in the middle of a re-watch finishing season 1. She thought she'd hate it... its full of stuff she normally doesn't care about and despises... drugs, violence... New Mexico... but she loves it!

"I AM THE DANGER"

Your not the only one's who care. I am just way to new around here to have looked on these boards yet. Breaking Bad is IMO far and away the best show currently on television (with Dexter a coming in a distant second)

I am really looking forward to this season. At first I was really disappointed that there would only be 8 episodes. But with such a limited run this season, I figure the show will be much tighter and faster then last season. Don't get me wrong I thought last season was great but the slow build up of tension between Walt and Gus frayed my nerves for the first half of the season. It wasn't until episode 8: Hermanos that I felt like the build up was over and the end game was starting. So I am definitely looking forward to a faster paced season and also the return of Mike.

Your not the only one's who care. I am just way to new around here to have looked on these boards yet. Breaking Bad is IMO far and away the best show currently on television (with Dexter a coming in a distant second)

I am really looking forward to this season. At first I was really disappointed that there would only be 8 episodes. But with such a limited run this season, I figure the show will be much tighter and faster then last season. Don't get me wrong I thought last season was great but the slow build up of tension between Walt and Gus frayed my nerves for the first half of the season. It wasn't until episode 8: Hermanos that I felt like the build up was over and the end game was starting. So I am definitely looking forward to a faster paced season and also the return of Mike.

I can tell by your avatar.

Also, there will be 16 episodes but split into two runs of 8 starting this summer and then next year. AMC's gotta milk it.

• 2 weeks later...

8 days now, While scouring the internet for all things Breaking Bad, watching every fan made amv ever posted to You Tube. I found out about a new character, http://www.vulture.c...ura-fraser.html she will be played by Laura Fraser, I am not very familiar with this actress. The only thing I knew on her IMDB filmography was that she played the blacksmith that made the Nike swoosh in a Knight's Tale. She will be playing a former associate of Gus named Lydia. I wonder if she will be the Chilean connection that not even the Cartel wanted to piss off.

Well ummm I was kind of expecting a more explosive episode but I guess I set my sights a little too high because of where the finale of season 4 left us. I guess they'll continue with the formula they've been using which is to turn the heat up slowly but steadily until they reach that boiling point. I only have two things to really comment on about the episode. Walt's arrogance has grown to a point where it is insufferable. And the end of the last scene where Walt is hugging Skylar and he says he forgives her. Seriously gave me chills and I hate Skylar.

I think that Skylar is beginning to use her position of power in a milder way like Walt used to. Showing Ted who's boss. Also, sucks to be Ted. This episode did what each season opener does and deals with the aftermath of the explosive season finale of the previous season. The premier's are always a bit slower. I liked the hairbrained scheme with the magnet. It is so typical Walt and Jesse. Especially when the truck tips. Hahahaha.

Archived