DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Breaking Bad Season 5 [Spoiler Zone: Read At Your Own Risk!]

Nolder

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Well we know Walt lives since he's alive at the beginning of the season which is a year later

Sure, but that doesn't mean he doesn't die after that.

he's buying guns for a reason.

He could be buying them, to use on Jesse.

A man, losing everything.

His family. His money. His Job? By Jesse? He'd probably go out, buy a bunch of guns, and attempt to go down in a blaze of glory while the cancers been eating away at his brains. (and yes, evne though we know he's inteligent enough not to do that kind of thing, I'm assuming he's lost what littel rationality he's had at that point in his life.)

I wonder if maybe the season ends with Walt getting caught anyway

Like we come back to the scene where he's putting the stuff in the trunk and he's driving away...and then the DEA pulls him over or something

lol

Just because that first episode implied he was still alive and "got away with it all" doesn't really mean it has to end that way

• Community Administrator

Well it probably will end with that kind of scene.

Remember the first few seasons?

The very first episodes, you had those... weird? Scenes.

Like that stuffed animal in the pool? with the blood?

And other things like that.

each time, those events happened not exactly how we thought they would, but they happened.

(I think one even eluded to killing Jesse but it wasn't that way)

Watching the episode now, will edit this post as I react to things

Edit1: Wow Mike so did not deserve that.

Edit2: Does anyone else notice how Heisenberg really doesn't blend in with society very well? He looked so out of place walking into that restaurant to meet Lydia.

Edit3: That look in Walt's eyes when they shook hands. What was it? It's like he was giving her...the dead mackerel eyes. Oh Mike...

Edit4: What was that he took out from under his hat? A recording device?

Edit5: Nice song.

Edit6: "Tagging trees is a lot better than chasing monsters." Hank is having a really bad year...

Edit7: Man look at all that money. Gotta wonder if Walt even at this moment is thinking it was worth it.

Edit8: I like this song too.

Edit9: And I thought it looked like a lot of money during the song. Geez that thing is a mountain.

Edit10: I can't tell if that was a real heartfelt moment/gesture by Walt or if he gave Jesse the money as an attempt to manipulate him. I'm gonna go with the former I think. Walt has gone off the deep end but he's still human. He is still capable of caring about other people.

Edit11:

Ruh Roh Raggy.....

That about sums it up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The whole cast is pretty awesome

Walt Jr, Skinny Pete, and I think Tuco participated in an AMA on reddit yesterday

Skinny Pete and Tuco had their own AMA's before though this one was technically Walt Jrs

And yeah I don't know their real names and am too lazy to look it up atm

Archived