DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Perf to teh BT :)

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, and you'll get there quick.

don't forget to sign into the january roll call - that's 10 points right there.

that will leave you 6 shy of soldier, once you spend them.

check out the easy ways to earn points thread i just bumped on the board for... easy wways to earn points and a quick once over on spending. some of the links won't work for you until you have access to the hidden boards, but hopefully they'll get you in qithin a few days. and there's a lot to absorb in the meantime.

My little Black Tower intro:

First, to know more about me you might want to read the intro I posted upon registering to the site: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66795-a-new-thread-to-the-pattern/

That gives nice base knowledge about me that you would expect of any new member.

But of course, I've reserved all of the fun stuff for my Black Tower comrades.

*taint*

So, interests ehh? A little about my personality to start off. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, not in a very extreme sense, but I'm organized, won't lie (but I'll bend truth like an Aes Sedai), and I try to put my best effort in everything I do. I used to be super-competitive, but I've toned that down (a very positive change) and learned to laugh at myself and just bring some humor to life in general. My main interest is strategy games, as I can sit and think about those for days. However, that doesn't receive many outlets.

As far as athletics go, I run cross country and track, and I used to play tennis. Running is great. It gives me time to think, builds character, keeps me in shape, blah blah blah cheesy stuff. I also love music. While I admire people who understand toned pitches, I'm a drummer. Jazz is king for me, and whille I'm not great, it is a blast to experience. I'm pretty picky when it comes to listening to music. Foremost, I listen to Tool. Tool is a philosophy of its own, and one that is not only captivating to listen to but provides great food for thought. I could go on about Tool forever, but I won't (at least not in this post :biggrin:).

When I'm not occupied with school, running, or music, I'm probably hanging out with friends or reading a book. Wheel of Time is currently at the top of my reading priority. I'm currently on Book Eleven: Knife of Dreams and enjoying every minute of it (more specifics about my general thoughts on the book are in my post in the introductions thread, but that barely scratches the surface on my thoughts on the books). I'm terrified of spoilers, but I can't wait to start discussing the book with everyone here once I'm caught up with the reading.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better. Please, share your opinions on anything you like and ask any questions you like.

All the best to you,

Perfexionist

Archived