DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

Yeah, it's nice sometimes to relax.  Last night we went to see Les Mis at the local college.   My son was in it.  Other than that, we did a whole lot of nothing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, neat Ryrin! What part is your son playing? *Looooove Les Mis* 

I spent the majority of the weekend helping my best friend and her daughter move their stuff from the old apartment to their new apartment. Hot, tiring work, but we got a lot of it done. Will probably be doing more of that today until we're finished. 

That sounds awesome, Ryrin! I'm with Lady, I love Les Mis! Which part?? 

Relaxing was nice, but I have a bit of cabin fever and no funds. LOL That's a horrible collection to have. Pay Day is Friday and there's a lot of things to do this week to keep me out of (some) trouble. There may be more DM spamming, however... hehehe

When I'm away from home, all I want is to be HOME. When I'm at home for more than a few days, I need to go breathe someone else's air. LOL Just the way of it, I guess. *shrugs*

Tomorrow is Peanut and Mama day again! i try to do this once a week while I'm home for the summer. Tomorrow, we're getting her hair cut, then going to see a $1 movie. After that, we're going to come home and pick some projects we can do from Pinterest! 

Then my new bed will be delivered between 4 and 8! YAY! :) 

We have finished moving my friend in. Now I am in frenetic packing mode for this weekend: Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium! Looking forward to meeting heralds and scribes from all over the world. 

And now, a lovely picture of a medieval German monastery (since that is my first thought when it comes to illumination workshops): 

mb7.gif

I love it, Lady! I love the mix of gothic architecture on the bottom (pointed arches are a dead giveaway for anyone who doesn't know) and the traditional German gingerbreading along the top! :) 

Here's a pic of Neuschwanstein in Bavaria that I just love! 

(sorry it's huge, but it's so totally worth it!)

Fairy_Tale_Fantasy_Neuschwanstein_Castle

I agree! hehehe Mist does awesome things for places. My favorite pictures of my favorite city (the one I live in, oddly enough!) are of the fog in the trees, like this:

joanne-wells-boys-walking-in-early-morni

This picture was taken out at Bethesda, which is a boy's home and school. Seriously beautiful place...

I just realized we're posting places in the weekend thread. LOL oops

I went geocaching this morning and came up empty! BOO-HOO! I'll stop in a place down the street on my way to get the girls in a little while and see what I can find. There are two caches there! :) 

I took the girls out to ride bikes today. Since it's over ninety degrees and the humidity is through the roof, I was dripping sweat off my chin within ten minutes. Lol we came in just before it started raining.

I've talked Dana into the beach tomorrow. :)

You wouldn't be that mean, surely... *eyes Kynwric*

Sounds like fun, Ryrin! :) I'm trying to talk my husband into the beach this weekend before the tourists get here. 

To you, no... because I like you... but a guy at the last job was bad OCD and when we worked together I would go and move things on his desk just a bit, he'd come back and have to re-straighten everything.

I mowed the lawn, all of it... my kid better be appreciative.

I would hate you for a month. Seriously. My stapler has a place, people!  It's usually lost in the clutter that gets stacked on top of it, but move it from that place and I go freakin' nuts! 

Archived