A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zzzzzzzzBoooooooo, zzzzzzzzzzBoooooooooo, zzzzzzzz

Hahahaha.

So in reviewing I didn't see a pattern to how people followed my voting pattern like I mentioned. I suppose I was jumping at shadows. But it seemed weird to me that wherever my vote went the train would seemingly instantly follow.

It might be good to get more character reveals, i'd suggest Wesley claims townperson of Florin... Then we lynch from the townsperson of florin pool first. Also, I'm thinking that since character reveals are allowed, scum was told townsperson of Florin is a viable fake claim. Either way, I'm sure all scum will claim that now, so we might as well exclusively lynch from this pool

I'm not sure I'm following your logic here, CTM. I get the general idea of lynching from the townsperson pool, and it would make sense that scum might try to hide behind a fake claim of that, but what I'm not following is your suggestion that whoever is Westley should claim townsperson....

It *could* be that I only got a few hours of sleep and I'm kinda out of it, but all I'm seeing here is not good for whoever Westley is.... Unless you're thinking that Westley is also vanilla, in which case I guess there's not much problem, although then it would be fairly pointless to have them fake claim.

However, even still, what happens if Westley were to claim a simple townie, and then was strung up for a lynch, and said, "Wait, never mind, I'm actually Westley?" I mean...how likely would people be, in general, to believe that?

That's what I'm seeing a major problem with, I guess...any clarification would be nice. I can be dense sometimes, I know, so if that's what's going down, I apologize. XD

@BG, maybe it was just that you were tipping the scale both times...if I recall correctly, it was pretty evenly matched between Talya and No Lynch, and then you went No Lynch, and more people followed that way since it had more votes....and then the same with Rhea and No Lynch, I think.

That's just from memory, so I could be wrong and you could, indeed, just be paranoid. XD

It might be good to get more character reveals, i'd suggest Wesley claims townperson of Florin... Then we lynch from the townsperson of florin pool first. Also, I'm thinking that since character reveals are allowed, scum was told townsperson of Florin is a viable fake claim. Either way, I'm sure all scum will claim that now, so we might as well exclusively lynch from this pool

I'm not sure I'm following your logic here, CTM. I get the general idea of lynching from the townsperson pool, and it would make sense that scum might try to hide behind a fake claim of that, but what I'm not following is your suggestion that whoever is Westley should claim townsperson....

It *could* be that I only got a few hours of sleep and I'm kinda out of it, but all I'm seeing here is not good for whoever Westley is.... Unless you're thinking that Westley is also vanilla, in which case I guess there's not much problem, although then it would be fairly pointless to have them fake claim.

However, even still, what happens if Westley were to claim a simple townie, and then was strung up for a lynch, and said, "Wait, never mind, I'm actually Westley?" I mean...how likely would people be, in general, to believe that?

That's what I'm seeing a major problem with, I guess...any clarification would be nice. I can be dense sometimes, I know, so if that's what's going down, I apologize. XD

@BG, maybe it was just that you were tipping the scale both times...if I recall correctly, it was pretty evenly matched between Talya and No Lynch, and then you went No Lynch, and more people followed that way since it had more votes....and then the same with Rhea and No Lynch, I think.

That's just from memory, so I could be wrong and you could, indeed, just be paranoid. XD

I think he's suggesting we do a mass chawactew weveal.

In which case, he recommends Wesley reveal as a a Florin towndude. So that scum can't ID Wesley right off the bat.

Why he then suggests we lynch from all the Florin townfarts next, when Wesley will be amidst that group is beyond me. Seems like a very quick way to out Wesley. CTM's about a scummy as can be with his pied-pipering ways.

I think we should tell him to stick his plan up his dumper, and then lynch him.

In which case, he recommends Wesley reveal as a a Florin towndude. So that scum can't ID Wesley right off the bat.

Why he then suggests we lynch from all the Florin townfarts next, when Wesley will be amidst that group is beyond me. Seems like a very quick way to out Wesley. CTM's about a scummy as can be with his pied-pipering ways.

haha, not a surprise that you are too dumb to grasp this.. I'm assuming Wesley would be the cop, we lynch from the townsperson of Florin pool but obviously don't if the person claims cop. I'm suggesting Wesley hide there until he needs to be outed, either under fear of lynch, or he has a guilty

I'm assumign wesly would be the cop....If wesley is the cop, he'd say, no wait I'm the cop and we wouldn't lynch him.. If wesley's not the cop he should claim wesley from the get go..

My point is that in a game in which the mod has run out of real characters from the flavor, and the flavor points to roles (Miracle Max as the doctor), it should be very easy to out scum based on character reveals

haha, not a surprise that you are too dumb to grasp this.. I'm assuming Wesley would be the cop, we lynch from the townsperson of Florin pool but obviously don't if the person claims cop. I'm suggesting Wesley hide there until he needs to be outed, either under fear of lynch, or he has a guilty

Oh, I gwasp it.

You are suggesting we reduce our lynch pool to the 7-8 players that might end up claiming Florin townie or roleless and that the Cop be part of that small pool.

Which means we are lynching from that 7-8 players until we out the Cop. Of course, it also means that if the Cop actually does what you suggested, the scum team is probably going to be firing into that same pool of 7-8 people.

So, with one lynch and presumably (hopefully) one scum kill per day, we should out and/or have the cop dead within 4 days maximum of implementing your plan.

Bwilliant.

This might be one of the scummiest things you've ever pushed... no joke.

Oh, I gwasp it.

You are suggesting we reduce our lynch pool to the 7-8 players that might end up claiming Florin townie or roleless and that the Cop be part of that small pool.

Which means we are lynching from that 7-8 players until we out the Cop. Of course, it also means that if the Cop actually does what you suggested, the scum team is probably going to be firing into that same pool of 7-8 people.

So, with one lynch and presumably (hopefully) one scum kill per day, we should out and/or have the cop dead within 4 days maximum of implementing your plan.

Bwilliant.

Well at least I know I can always count on your paranoia and shallow thinking in these games. Who cares if we out the cop on day 4 if we've got a pool of 10 people, 5 of which are scum to lynch from. If scum is kind enough to shoot into the same pool they'd only be tightening the noose around their own neck. . Hopefully the cop clears one of the townsfolk of florin tonight, cause I'd like to lynch one of the people claiming that... Rhea or player preferrably

*sleeps and dreams of......* never mind.......

You just can't stop thinking of me.

The Wesley reveal thing is even more ridiculous taken into account there are already 3 claimed Florin townsfolk who've spoken up other than our departed Ithi before the plan was conceived. Ridiculous suggestion all around.

Oh, I gwasp it.

Bwilliant.

Well at least I know I can always count on your paranoia and shallow thinking in these games. Who cares if we out the cop on day 4 if we've got a pool of 10 people, 5 of which are scum to lynch from. If scum is kind enough to shoot into the same pool they'd only be tightening the noose around their own neck. . Hopefully the cop clears one of the townsfolk of florin tonight, cause I'd like to lynch one of the people claiming that... Rhea or player preferrably

Now you are suggesting the cop reveal tomorrow.

You just can't stop thinking of me.

The Wesley reveal thing is even more ridiculous taken into account there are already 3 claimed Florin townsfolk who've spoken up other than our departed Ithi before the plan was conceived. Ridiculous suggestion all around.

Ok, we'll get there eventually tbh.. Meanwhile the cop can be busy investigating people who have character claims that would indicate they aren't scum anyway..

Oh, I gwasp it.

Bwilliant.

Its not a good plan. I pwesume you'll push it anyway... as that is what you do.

Best case scenario is that we out the Cop after 4 phases... worst case is we do it tomorrow.

I also don't like you Cop directing for how the Cop should reveal, and where the Cop should be viewing. Especially when I KNOW your philosophy is not to view strong lynch candidates (which all these Florin townies are) when you are Cop.

I don't think I'm looking at this in a shallow manner at all. I know how pragmatic you are, and this plan is very pragmatic, but not to the benefit of town. Its a surefire way to ultimately eliminate the Cop, under the veil of being a way to reduce the lynch pool for finding scum. Scum can be rooted out without jeopardizing the Cop as much as this plan does.

Archived