DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

sorry you thought I was inferring that because I didn't mean it too, it's the way you read it, not the way I meant it. ...I never play the 'someone was mean to me card' it's not me at all...if you want to read it that way...go ahead, I'm out of the game anyway!

Only in the unlikely chance enough people move their votes. I still think it is going to go random.

I don't like this at all. Even if we do get Talya, and she is town, we learn nothing. She might be faking the sacrifical move cause she knows she won't get enough votes in time though.

Talya since you already said you are a roleless townie, who are you?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prior to that post, I voted Tayla and she self voted, you dumb gorilla

I'm legitimately concerned by mr teehee not taking a deadline seriously, and am trying to figure out your motives for offering yourself up like that. I think it's cause this game is crawling

Sowwy. Didn't see your vote, don't worry. I still hate you.

sorry you thought I was inferring that because I didn't mean it too, it's the way you read it, not the way I meant it. ...I never play the 'someone was mean to me card' it's not me at all...if you want to read it that way...go ahead, I'm out of the game anyway!

I inferred sexual innuendo when you typed " ... cheeks" before, was I also incorrect?

Haha...

She doesn't play the "someone is mean to me card" but then, she felt the need to tell me not to call her dense and not to call people cretin. Wait? What?

I can't tell if she's spinning us in circles on purpose... or crazy.

Vote Count

Solimind (9): Des, Locke, Rhea, Turin, Player, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, <3

Turin (2): Paet, Meesh

Des (1): Verbal

Rhea (1): Song

Smiley (1): Solimind

Talya (5): Bg, Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape,

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Kae, Ithi

4 1/2ish hours to deadline

Umm...did I miss anyone?

She's telling the truth.

Nyn

well that's nice, we're what now, 25% of the way to mass reveal? Doc's outed too, and about to string up someone who has someone backing their roleless claim...

good day, for scum

I have been called crazy before, and many other things ha!

I have seen too many games turn to nastiness in the past on name calling, didn't want it to happen here 'tis all. I don't particularly like name calling! which is why I retracted that bit you said about me, because it was about my behaviour, not about me...

I have seen too many games turn to nastiness in the past on name calling, didn't want it to happen here 'tis all. I don't particularly like name calling! which is why I retracted that bit you said about me, because it was about my behaviour, not about me...

yah so, anyway, about those cheeks?

CTM - to be honest you do not lose anything with me, if it is a random shot we could lose finder etc...so I'm the best shot, others who have claimed may have their uses, but I don't apart from making up numbers and obviously winding Ape up...>.>

She's telling the truth.

Nyn

well that's nice, we're what now, 25% of the way to mass reveal? Doc's outed too, and about to string up someone who has someone backing their roleless claim...

good day, for scum

You usually suppowt the mass weveal... we haven't lynched a power role, haven't outed an investigative role, and have reduced the pool for the cop. Its not that bad.

*hands CTM a tissue!*

Well, I wasn't going to support a lynch on her when I know she's telling the truth.

Nyn

understood, naughty bunny, but it's inevitable and you just basically claimed roleless as well.. If your not scum, then pool for scum to shoot at finder is shrinking.. i haz scared

*hands CTM a tissue!*

ewww...

You usually suppowt the mass weveal... we haven't lynched a power role, haven't outed an investigative role, and have reduced the pool for the cop. Its not that bad.

I think the outed doc is the problem... also seems to be a lot of roleless, I support mass reveals in games where most everyone is rolled, as it's easier to vet

CTM, Verbal said something at one point about how he can't check DM from work - but he can check JN. Unless he's using his iPhone. Not an excuse for him, but maybe we can ping him on JN?

he posted a couple hours back about owing me rep

understood, naughty bunny, but it's inevitable and you just basically claimed roleless as well.. If your not scum, then pool for scum to shoot at finder is shrinking.. i haz scared

LOL about the naughty bunny bit. :biggrin:

I don't really understand the rest of what you said though. Are you referring to me not unvoting yet? Because I'm planning to... I just don't know what to switch my vote to yet. And I need to go to sleep in like an hour and a half which is making me antsy.

And yeah, I did reveal with my confirmation. But it seemed smarter than just standing aside and saying nothing. There's no way Talya could have known that role if she was scum. It's as simple as that.

Nyn

Archived