DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where did your name come from?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA Love the reason for and your name Canuk, makes a Canadian feel real good :lol:

Well as for my name, I'm not illiterate and didn't spell 'Hammer' wrong as in the tool, but took the name of Hammar Gaidin from the series, he may have been a minor charecter, but from what I saw of him I always really like him, and who doesn't like a Warder :wink:

My name? Well i usually pick characters with K as the first letter. My real name is Kaleb so it always feels like its me in the storys. As for the heal. I like the yellows and blues{mainly blues} and both have to do with healing.

I kinda thought of a name for DM for like 3-4 days. I tried every name that i liked and liked this one the most

Well, as far as I know, my dad got to name my sister because he chose heads. So my mom got to name me, and so chose Zachary. Dad told me she chose it because he hates the name. Apparantly it was because he cheated on the coin toss.

Actually, that was a lot of nonsense, but it seemed better than a one liner of, "It's my name."

And I decided a change over from General Mat.

My name was bestowed upon me by the Emperor of Seanchan after I had already been at DM for a few months. At the time I was RPing a damane and after I outright rejected Fido, Rover, and Spot, we settled on Pookie. It stuck.

Prior to that I had chosen Marce Dalfor for my Aes Sedai. I wanted something from the books, but not straight from the books and not well known. Benji Dalfor was one of the younglings and Marce was one of the Emonds Field girls that were recruited with Bode, if memory serves. I think Taya's one of the few who still thinks of me first as Marce, or at least one of the few who still calls me that. :)

Archived