DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kaf for Mother

So I was tasked with obtaining Kaf for Mother, so I figured I'd share the epicness of it with everyone!

So it starts out like this...

Hey there Phoenix! Good to see you here :biggrin:

Would you do me a favour and head on over to the Reds? Tell them I sent you to ... uhm ... fetch me some of my favourite Kaf.

Quest accepted!

I finally escape the evil AH's clutches :P and find a random Red Aes Sedai.

"Excuse me miss Aes Sedai, Mother sent me to um I guess get her some Kaf, you wouldn't happen to be able to tell me who I need to talk to would you?"

Red Aes Sedai, "Why yes I was just on my way to deliver it myself, be a good lad and take it to her for me."

"Yes Aes Sedai"

Kaf hunting skill increases by 5

So I bring the Kaf back to the tavern for Mother, and on the way I swipe a bottle of tabasco sauce. Before going in to the common room I spike the Kaf with the entire bottle.

Deviousness increases by 5

I finally bring the Kaf to Mother...

"Here you go Mother, the Kaf you asked for"

Hands the Kaf to mother...

Fixed your quote box. Fnorrll

*Elgee sits lost in her own world, making little "oooh" and "aaaaaah" noises as she delicately nibbles at her Lindt Dark chocolate with Chilli. A slight flush suffuses her cheeks, and a knowing smile plays across her lips. Her attention is diverted slightly when the newest Tower Initiate approaches her, Kaf cup in hand. Elgee eyes him up and down slowly from beneath heavy eyelids as she licks the last bit of chocolate heaven from her upper lip. *

I do like something with a bit of ... bite.

So what can I do for you, Phoenix? Oh! Kaf! For me? Why thank you! *She takes the proffered cup and takes a deep sniff of the delicious aroma ... delicious ... her face screws up and a violent sneeze shakes her whole body and spills the Kaf ... mixture ... everywhere.* ... eeewwwww vinegar! What on earth is in that Kaf? *She takes another, much more cautious sniff* ... sheeesh seriously no ... you put TOBASCO sauce in my KAF?? That stuff should be banned! They desecrate perfectly good chillis by adding VINEGAR to it!

*Glares at Phoenix while wiping smelly stuff from herself.*

Archived