DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What will be the ultimate fate of the Dark One

Leopoled Boothe

Yep, what Grizzly Adams' buddy said.

You're the winner! I have no prize to offer, however. :| Several people have commented on my username, and one woman vaguely remembered what she thought was a nature show, but you are the first and so far, only, person to hit the word play on the head. 8)

ohhh mamamia che cazzo! to me its freakin obvious that the DO will DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee. If he doesn't actually die and all Randy does is reseal him...i will be majorly disappointed and will instantly quit WoT like finding out the coke i was sniffing is actually washing powder. ;(

And thennn over and over again someone will bore into the prison, DO will pop out mess things up, some DR will reseal etc....BORING!!!! Seriously will be big disappointment.

Actually, dimmu, if the DO dies, it would be contradictory to the series. I believe that it is known as "Wheel of Time" for a reason. And besides that, let us not forget the beginning of each book.

"A wind...it was not the beginning, there are neither beginnings or endings in the wheel of time, but it was a beginning..."

Sorry, dont have the books, but it was roughly like that. Now, if the DO dies, that would disrupt the Light vs Shadow theme of the series. Yes, an identical repetition of the AoL would be mundane, but a way to prevent or hamper the DO for the next few thousand years is likely.

Archived