DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How should I celebrate?

Moon Sedai

You should definitely go sky-diving - it's the last chance you'll have to do something like that without it looking like a mid-life crisis! In fact, first do pandy's 33 flaming shots, then go jump out of an airplane wearing nothing but a string bikini and a tether to your tandem partner and hope he pulls the right string! Then once you land, you should hop in a limo (everything is more exciting in a limo) and head straight for the nearest toy store. Do another 33 flaming shots just in case the first batch wore off in the adrenaline rush of sky diving. If you're feeling really fun, you could breathe fire at some poor unsuspecting child (a variation on the flaming shot) and then hop into a Barbi-corvette and start tearing around the store (still in your bikini) with shots of flaming alcohol flying all over screaming "I'm Lindsay Lohan!" This should attract some media attention, and when the news cameras arrive you could launch into a roaring rendition of LMFAO's "Shots". If you forget the lyrics, just launch into the chorus:

Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots everybody (x2)

That's sure to go viral, and immortalize your 33rd birthday as one of the most exciting you've ever had!

Interesting plan, Aust. . . .

I'd need 33 flaming shots to go skydiving.

And the Lohan thing. . . .hrmm....

Of course, there is the old standard "go to Renfest, get drunk, and make fun of people in StarTrek uniforms"

Archived