DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

welcome DragonsDacovale !

Mrs. Cindy Gill

welcome to the home of madness!

please have some unofficial bootleg tainted brownies, triple strength, and be careful with them.

you will be welcomed by offical types shortly and pm'ed and spammed like you;ve never been spammed before.

but please, visit your welcome thread, and tell us about yourself, what you like to do, what you like to spam, and anything random that comes to mind.

beware of noone, we are all extremely friendly and happy to have you here :myrddraal:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome DD, or is it Dragons? I better call you DD cause I have a problem with dragons. I like to slay them. :biggrin:

Good to see you here in the BT. WE are very happy to see you and are wiling to aid your descent into madness. Look around enjoy the madness and have some Tainted Brownies. *channels gateway, grabs Brownies from Talya's window* There ya go! *takes a Brownie*

I am a Storm Leader for the Shadow Faction. If you have any questions about things around here just ask and I will help you out.

Greetings DragonsDacovale! If you don't mind, I got an even better shortening of your name: Dracovale. Enjoy some brownies, let the Taint seep in and do it's work, and make yourself @ home!

And I feel our Storm Leader speaks the truth, I feel the Shadow strongly in this one!

you are a special case. but it can be confusing and a bit overwhelming, especially at first. i couldn't figure anythign out for some time, and even now there are half hidden dark hallways in the tower that surprise me.

it's like hogwarts with the shifting staircases.

welcome! i'm so pleased you found it!

it took me quite a while to find my own... it often does.

you should take your time and check out all the threads while you're wating for access to the hidden boards. there's an awful lot going on. and please, ask anything on your mind, we live to serve.

Archived