DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dexter Season 6

Red2111

so whatsisface killed his own sister?

seems a bit weird...

I dunno what's the point of this?

it's not like a cool twist it's just confusing imo

In his mind he didn't kill his own sister. He has a split personality, one that takes on a dark version of Gellar. Dexter recognized the dark passenger in him but also saw light. What he didn't realize... and what Dexter has to come to grips with... is that the kid isn't guilty (well by the letter of the law). Now this should put Dexter in a bind... a guy that... well... usually kills only guilty people. Will he kill the kid who is basically good and struggling with his other personality to be good? Probably will but still interesting.

How is this not a cool twist? If you think about every interaction Gellar had with the kid it was him telling him to do something, not taking action on his own. That is what makes it cool in my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

"oh god" was exactly what I was thinking just before Dexter said it

^ this. only mine was "oh god no!" *jaw drop through the credits*

i finally got around to watching the last 6 episodes on my DVR in a row; it took forever for this season to pick up, tbh i wasn't interested until the last 3 episodes.

the finally was killer though!! first off EW, Deb is in love with Dex *cringes* i know their not related but thats disgusting :dry: and now she finds out. imo, i think next season will be the last.

i know in the books, Deb helps Dex out, but in the show, i can't see this Deb helping him out tbh; though with the "love" angle, tht might be what gets her to cover for him.

i'm also interested to see where this lab tech angle goes. the SK video game was interesting, i have to wonder if this lab tech isn't actually a SK in diguise and that was his attempt to reach out to Dex to get a mentor or buddy ... i think that if next season is the last, the lab tech will end up killing Dex *nods*

i relaly can't believe Deb foudn out this season though!! especially after almost finding out last season XD when he tells her she's gonna flip her biscuit. i think though, subconsiously shes known all along ever since Season 1 with the ice Truck Killer. i mean, she was half way concious even if ti was fuzzy. this might also explain her affections for Dex on a subconcious level as well *nods*

good finale though, much better than last seasons and good enough to make up for a drull season imo. honeslty, this is the 2nd best finale in the show, right behind Season 4's. nothing will top Season 4 though, unless next season Dex just goes "Son of Sam" on everyone lmao

Archived