brujah

"Hot Like Sauce"  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Of THESE choices, who's HOTTER?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, in that case.. for you i choose...... Noal Charin!!

actually.. wait.. he's dead.

Of the characters still left alive, i give you....... *drumroll*.........Jur Grady.

He may have a face like a dropped meatpie, but i think at heart he's a decent guy.

If you talking about "Hot" in the sense of the Book, it's either Mierin a.k.a. Lanfear portrayed as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the AoL", or Berelain portrayed as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the world" in the current age.

If you're asking popularity don't add Rand bitches on the list. There are a lot of hater of them.

If you talking about personal taste, each person will have a different answer.

Me, my personal pick is Mierin (Lanfear). I have this thing for crazy ass bitches that want world domination/power/fame/wealth and all that.

I voted Graendal. I think I would turn for her... or, you know, be turned by some precisely place compulsion.

*eyes what he wrote, and is content to let the obvious jokes be made*

Some of the DM laydeees might not find the female characters as hot as say.... Galad...Gawyn... loial... a trolloc, etc.

My people always get overlooked. *sigh*

your list sucks. theres plenty of female characters you've missed... even major ones. :\

Yeah, my list didnt include many of the other women, but this list wasn't suppose to be the only or top choices. I was assuming that many would list someone not on my poll list, but for my curiosity I was wondering out of those that I did list on the poll, who was the hottest.

Also, I didnt specify male or female. Like I said about the poll, I was just curious as to which of the main female characters everyone thought was the hottest. But females are still quite able to choose any male. The topic says whos the Hottest Character. The poll is just a curiosity thing.

EDIT: OK Ive been asked to add CADSUANE to this list. Umm. OK. Didnt expect that one. :)

Edited by Brujah

and theres different kinds of "hot" too.

i mean .. theres like "hot compared to the average person" "hot enough to pay money for" "hot but still classy enough to take home to meet your mum" "hot but not enough so to tell your mates about" .. "hot in the 'they're actually so digusting i cant take my eyes off them; kinda way" etc.

what kind of hot are we talkin' about here?

if we're going sheer sexual hotness ... probably graendal

if we're going most classically beautiful/hot ... probably lanfear

if we're going hottest that you could stand having a relationship with because they're not totally arrogant or messed in the head ... probably min

if we're going hottest ogier - probably erith etc

Definately feel free to specify which form of hotness you're choosing your character for. Also like I said, the poll in itself is just for curiosities sake of those main women. Feel free to list anyone.

My first pick is Berelain, since she isnt on your poll I chose Lanfear(not Cyndane). I've always been a sucker for hot and bat shit crazy.

I couldnt remember Berelain's name for some reason, I did want to put her on the poll.

And yeah theres no real way to compare them because like someone said, its not an illustrated book, but they are described very well, so its its more a reflecttion on what "TYPE" someone is into.

After Graendal(altho I said Lanfear as Cyndane second) I'm changing my second to Min. There two different types of HOT. But Graendal would be the "one Id like to have a slumber party with(PG 13)." But now that I think about it Min would be the keeper. And you know how the saying goes: Give me a football game on TV, a cold beer, and a woman kneeling in front of me so that I can rest my beer on her head." I'd have that with Min plus she could tell me the outcomes of Football games and I'd make a few bets.

Not sure you can have a PG 13 slumber party with Graendal. And I'm also not so sure Min would sit still for that either. However, on that note...

Amathera. Only woman in this series who is, whats the word.... Demure. Pretty, young, ex-royalty looking for a hero... I bet she'd at least make you a sandwich.

Ok, lets keep an eye on the content shall we. Joking around is fine, but lets not get sleazy.

Amathera. Only woman in this series who is, whats the word.... Demure. Pretty, young, ex-royalty looking for a hero... I bet she'd at least make you a sandwich.

Given she's demure because it was beaten into her during her time as a slave... :S

For my money, the hottest has to be Ishamael. Why? He has fire in his mouth and eyes, that's bound to put out more heat than a normal human body...

you know i've never actually met a "crazy ass bitch" who wants "world domination".

where do you go to meet girls like that?

Me? I go home.

I voted Graendal. I think I would turn for her... or, you know, be turned by some precisely place compulsion.

*eyes what he wrote, and is content to let the obvious jokes be made*

Some of the DM laydeees might not find the female characters as hot as say.... Galad...Gawyn... loial... a trolloc, etc.

My people always get overlooked. *sigh*

Indeed. Poor Australians, always overlooked.

This is going to be interesting... :laugh:

The way the poll is worded, I would assume it refers to physical beauty, and according to RJ descriptions, it seems Lanfear and Berelain top that list. He goes on to point out how the beauty of several of the major characters fade compared to Lanfear.

If you take into account things like personality on style, this is just another "your favorite char" poll, and we can go on forever and no one will be the wiser.

I have noticed that a very good number of characters have commented on Moiraine's beauty, more than many if not most other characters in fact. Rand, Mat, Perrin, Thom, Cetalia, Cadsuane, Siuan and I'm sure others I've forgotten. RJ obviously never meant to make her compare to Lanfear, but still he throws in quite a lot of comments on her looks. Since she hasn't been mentioned much yet, so I'll just put that out there...

Siuan about Moiraine:

The sight of Moiraine always made her smile. Cetalia had been wrong in one particular. She was not a pretty little porcelain doll; she was a beautiful little porcelain doll.

I also love the small details about character's looks that RJ throws in, it really fleshes out the characters in your mind. For example:

Bera and Kiruna were herded in by Corele Hovian, a boyishly slim Yellow with thick black eyebrows and a mass of raven hair that gave her something of a wild appearance no matter how neatly she dressed, and she always dressed for a country dance, with masses of embroidery on her sleeves and bodice and up the sides of her skirts. Corele never failed to seem amused, whatever happened, but now she wore a wide smile somewhere between disbelief and outright laughter.

Mat about Aludra:

She was older than he had thought, at least ten or fifteen years older than he, but pretty still, with large, dark eyes and a small, full mouth that seemed on the point of a pout. Or getting ready for a kiss.

And this one, Mat does not recognize Siuan (and hilarity ensues) :laugh: :

He [...] walked quickly to where a pretty, blue-eyed young woman was tapping her foot to the music. She had a sweet mouth, just right for kissing, and he bloody well wanted to enjoy himself. "I saw your eyes, and I couldn't help coming over. Will you dance?"

Lanfear and Graendal's tendency to skin alive or turn into vegetable people on a whim is really off-putting for me, so they are out despite their beauty.

So my choices would be Berelain and Elayne. A bit of haughtiness can be quite sexy and they are both described as really beautiful even by Rand;and's high standards.

Edited by David Selig