DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You can tell it's the weekend when.....

LilyElizabeth

installing sims3 and all its extra packs and this is worse than an eternity in hell, and is taking twice as long, and various other computer related injurious behaviors. seriously need a better desk chair. everything is ouchy. next life i'm not doing so much gardening or driving into guard rails.

and playing with my new kindle, and trying to make myself keep reading ToM, which... i put off for a reason.

and cooking and cooking and cooking. cooking-out season is coming to an end and cooking-in season is starting up hard. should go straight through march, maybe april or may; depends on the weather and the price of meat. and switching life and daily activities and household chores over to fall.

i think everyone else is playing mafia or something. or maybe drinking in the last days of summer and celebrating the long weekend in the light of the wicked sun. and also, judging by the demographic, going back to school. yech.

plus high holy days coming right up.

um, i don't know what ed's cat is doing. but people are probably doing something like that, too. i don't know why.

i think that's about it.

Archived