DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm annoyed

Roka

6 members have voted

1. 1. How awesome is Roka

• Are you kidding? He's AAAAAAWEEEESOOOOMEEEEE
    • He is God! Like really, God, not a god, but The God!
    • Please make a child upon me (only click if you're of a woman persuasion, else I smack you - Roka)

You know, someday I'll make it to one of these "countries" (are they really large enough to be considered their own countries?) of which you speak to try this so called ambrosia you refer to constantly. I half believe that it doesn't even exist and you just use it to lure people to Slovenia so you can harvest their organs...

alas, good things come in small numbers, excellent things in even smaller numbers. You'll only find the real thing in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia got it as well a coupla years ago, but I tried it and it's damn awfull. Don't understand how they could muck-up so bad, I mean, it's not like they don't have any of their own Albanians that actually make this stuff *just shakes head in puzlement* Guess the soil, air and Albanians just turn out better if they have a Slovenian citizenship *shrugs*

And in case anyone's wondering, soil and air do have Slovenian citizenship. Do not think about it too much, mysterious are my ways, better to just trust my word *nods*

P.S. Serbian Albanians aren't real Albanians, they just pretend they are (Kosovo issue, alas), but Croatia has real Albanians, so...

For those of you unfamiliar with RokaSpeak, I shall translate for you

alas, good things come in small numbers, excellent things in even smaller numbers. You'll only find the real thing in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia got it as well a coupla years ago, but I tried it and it's damn awfull. Don't understand how they could muck-up so bad, I mean, it's not like they don't have any of their own Albanians that actually make this stuff *just shakes head in puzlement* Guess the soil, air and Albanians just turn out better if they have a Slovenian citizenship *shrugs*

And in case anyone's wondering, soil and air do have Slovenian citizenship. Do not think about it too much, mysterious are my ways, better to just trust my word *nods*

P.S. Serbian Albanians aren't real Albanians, they just pretend they are (Kosovo issue, alas), but Croatia has real Albanians, so...

Come to Slovenia, we are a small nation that needs your organs. Don't go to any of these other eastern europe countries to give your organs. Their soil is inferior to ours and they will just bury you with your organs still in tact in order to enrich their soil.

Archived