A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mottlee,

ed2funy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*eyes off the offered brownies*

heya all,

So umm about me. Well lets see i could tell about that time i ran over a kangaroo, or maybe about the time a ate the kangaroo, or the time i ran over and killed then ate the kangaroo, or even about all the times i've stole ed's ears. *holds up her collection* See, but he always seems to grow them back. There is just to much to tell really. I live in the Land of Oz, I have 1 older sister, I am currently an insomniac and i Love to eat lollipops. I do like killing very much. Maiming is also fun, but only if you are around to watch them struggle with what they try to do after. I have not channeled before, but I imagine it would be a good thing to do. Sew, What is this place full of housewives or something.

Little dragons can be very fun to play with it just depends on who is around.

Welcome Mottlee! It´s nice to see you here too! I´m one of the Storm Leaders of the Shadow and if you have any questions just let me know.

*takes some of the brownies*

I have to take a doggy bag. My, ehm, dog wants some.

hahaha

Well Eddie does tell me that my gramma and stuff suck all the time, so meh. Plus i'm to lazy to go back and check. I just type and then hit post. :biggrin:

Is this better for you :tongue:.

*eyes off the offered brownies*

heya all,

So umm about me.

Well lets see i could tell about that time i ran over a kangaroo, or maybe about the time I ate the kangaroo,

or the time i ran over and killed then ate the kangaroo, or even about all the times i've stolen ed's ears.

*holds up her collection*

See, but he always seems to grow them back.

There is just to much to tell really.

I live in the Land of Oz, I have 1 older sister, I am currently an insomniac and i Love to eat lollipops.

I do like killing very much.

Maiming is also fun, but only if you are around to watch them struggle with what they try to do after.

I have not channeled before, but I imagine it would be a good thing to do.

Sew, What is this place full of housewives or something.

Little dragons can be very fun to play with it just depends on who is around.

Leyrann speaks the truth!

Welcome to our Tainty Abode.

Also, Ed, I win by default, it's in my sig. :biggrin:

You be cray cray. I got this tattooed on my arse.

Plus you're the org leader. That kinda overrules a lot.

*snort*

PSSH! Like that matters any....

>.>

Archived