DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just an idea

Leyrann

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On topic - yes!

Hi Kate! Welcome to this tainty place called the Black Tower.

Hey, Tina! I just stumbled in here... was compulsed. :tongue:

Did Kate join? Or did she do earlier maybe?

Negative. I have not been compulsed by someone quite strong enough, yet.

Kate no join. Kate smrt.

>.<

:watchin'you:

But you can join, if you want. It's a really nice place. If Ed's offline.

Thanks for your permission. :tongue:

And what are you talking about? Ed is never offline. :hehasnolife:

:donkeyboard:

Sometimes he actually is...

But you can join, if you want. It's a really nice place. If Ed's offline.

Thanks for your permission. :tongue:

And what are you talking about? Ed is never offline. :hehasnolife:

Sometimes he actually is...

*is under complete compulsion right now*

cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-extremely-stupid.jpg

If you actually read the original posts of most pinned threads it talks about not spamming in them. Also, it is somewhat of a given that when a thread is pinned, it's most likely important or official, and should not be spammed in.

The Black Tower is by far [i/] the Org that is most tolerable of Spamming, and the only restrictions are important and/or official and/or informational threads.

Just use common sense if it isn't outright specified as to whether it is a thread you can spam in. Henceforth there have only been warnings, but if this becomes a problem there will be consequences. I don't want to have to do that, but I will do what I have to.

This is also not the correct place for this sort of post anyway. The Suggestion Box would have been much more appropriate, or, since it is a policy issue, it could also have been brought up with me or the other staff members.

There is also absolutely no fitting reason for this thread to have been pinned either, and I will be unpinning it once I'm on my computer, assuming it isn't done before then.

we made him angry. i am afraid of angry Talmanes...

Don't worry, I'm not angry, I was just slightly annoyed. That was just me being serious. I love to have fun as much as any of you, but as I am the Leader here, I have to be serious sometimes too, and enforce rules. I honestly don't see this becoming a problem.

Also I agree Ley, don't leave the BT!

Lol I think we are perfect for you.

I think you're missing the point Ley...

You're the new guy, the rules around here are kind of laid back and pretty much understood.

Let the Mods and Leaders do their jobs. Believe me they're around enough that they will say something if they see something they don't like.

For now, quit being so strict and serious, and just have fun. That is the whole point of these boards after all.

I think you're missing the point Ley...

You're the new guy, the rules around here are kind of laid back and pretty much understood.

Let the Mods and Leaders do their jobs. Believe me they're around enough that they will say something if they see something they don't like.

For now, quit being so strict and serious, and just have fun. That is the whole point of these boards after all.

^ This

Yup anyone can delete there own posts I believe.

Not in every Org, they can't. It's weird.

Also...*poke Talmanes again* heh

Archived