DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Faction Siggies

Netbattler11

You know, I always took exception to that, when a Lightie calls a DF a coward or pansy. If you truly think about it, who's got more grit and resolve? Is it the one who looks into the abyss of darkness and stands his ground, ready to kill and die? Or is it the one who sees the insurmountable odds and decides to bow down and serve their Imaginary Creator? I always felt the staying with the Light was actually a cowardly way out. They couldn't resist the lies, they didn't stand up when facing the Light, but they bend to it's will and now follow its command....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I always took exception to that, when a Lightie calls a DF a coward or pansy. If you truly think about it, who's got more grit and resolve? Is it the one who looks into the abyss of darkness and stands his ground, ready to kill and die? Or is it the one who sees the insurmountable odds and decides to bow down and serve their Imaginary Creator? I always felt the staying with the Light was actually a cowardly way out. They couldn't resist the lies, they didn't stand up when facing the Light, but they bend to it's will and now follow its command....

:biggrin:

You know, I always took exception to that, when a DF calls a Lightie a coward or a pansy. If you think about it, who's got more grit and resolve? Is it the one who looks into the abyss and stands his ground, ready to fight and die? Or is it the one who sees the insurmountable odds and decides to bow down and serve their Dark Master? I always felt the turning to the Shadow was actually the cowardly way out. They couldn't resist the evil, they didn't stand up when facing the Darkness, but they bend to its will and now follow its command...

:biggrin:

fixed

You know, I always took exception to that, when a DF calls a Lightie a coward or a pansy. If you think about it, who's got more grit and resolve? Is it the one who looks into the abyss and stands his ground, ready to fight and die? Or is it the one who sees the insurmountable odds and decides to bow down and serve their Dark Master? I always felt the turning to the Shadow was actually the cowardly way out. They couldn't resist the evil, they didn't stand up when facing the Darkness, but they bend to its will and now follow its command...

Who said anything about being afraid? Its just way more fun this way. :baalzamon: Also, I completely forgot Locke WAS Logain XD

Leyrann, are you going through hazing?

What's with the poetry all of the sudden???

It is a task Locke gave me.

I have to rhyme for 10 posts, said he.

Worst, he has officially permission to do this to me.

(Compulsion task. I'm sure you can read about it somewhere)

Mawth, Ed said something about Lighties being pansies.

If you want to make a case that it's more fun to be a DF, or that we're foolish for not succumbing to the DO, that's totally different from calling us cowards and/or pansies.

:)

Conceded. That rebuttal just casts aspersions that all DFs are cowards for bowing before the immense and FRIGGIN AWESOME power of the shadow. Lol, I didnt think complusion was being used anymore and the info site was dated. Glad to be wrong. Watching you rhyme is amusing. Also, it kind of scares me that I started two threads about siggies and they both are about completely different topics now. Ah, the power of forums.

What's with the poetry all of the sudden???

It is a task Locke gave me.

I have to rhyme for 10 posts, said he.

Worst, he has officially permission to do this to me.

(Compulsion task. I'm sure you can read about it somewhere)

I can give myself permission. =p

Archived