DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apparently, I broke DM....

ed2funy

Ok, well, not really. But for any of you who were experiencing issues with IE showing your font as really small after I posted....

Hey there, Ed.

I'm just dropping a note that I made a slight edit to your forum signature to fix a BBCode error.

It was causing subsequent posts in threads you were in to show up in a tiny font.

It should look exactly the same as it did before my edit. You shouldn't notice a thing, just the glitch should be fixed.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Jon/Shendare, DM Tech / Help Desk

I should get points for this.

It's a pretty awesome feat. :tongue:

*one step closer to taking over DM*

Hey there, Ed.

I'm just dropping a note that I am deleting your account to fix a slight forum error.

It was causing subsequent posts in threads you were in to be less cool.

DM will look exactly the same once your account is deleted, and everyone else will notice a substantial rise in the coolness factor of the site.

- Barmacral, Admin Extrordinaire

i'm concerned that people think an internet forum for fantasy geeks should be cool.

Win!

Congratulations, Ed. That was no easy feat.

Eclipse, the scary thing is that that drunk Canadian actually DOES have power in our small interwebs universe. Scary, isn't it?

Hence why I said 'imaginary' power... I'm afraid of many things, but drunk Canadians are not one of them!

Canadians... *spits*

ditto!

i'm concerned that people think an internet forum for fantasy geeks should be cool.

I laughed at this.. and was even going to give you points for it... then I realized that this applies to me too. -.- (points anyways)

Hey there, Ed.

I'm just dropping a note that I am deleting your account to fix a slight forum error.

It was causing subsequent posts in threads you were in to be less cool.

DM will look exactly the same once your account is deleted, and everyone else will notice a substantial rise in the coolness factor of the site.

- Barmacral, Admin Extrordinaire

bahahaha. Oh, you think you're cool. I'd give you points to make you feel more cool, but I can't waste them on pity.

Win.

Canadians... *spits*

Win #2

Archived