DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return!

Locke

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you talking about games I don't know??????

Sad, sad little man.

I think it's because I prefer good gameplay above graphics. That lets me play the somewhat older games (most are made between 1997 and 2003).

Ocarina of Time is for the N64, and Twilight Princess was for gamecube, but they made a Wii version too.

The first Legend of Zelda came out for the NES and is similar to the more modern versions for Gameboy in gameplay. The second was for the SNES and was a side scroller. Then Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the N64, Twilight Princess (and Windwaker) for gamecube, and a few for handheld systems.

Ok, you can't say you prefer good gameplay to graphics and then say you've never played ANY Zelda.

Thar's the point Talm is trying to make. Zelda was never about the graphics, it was always about the story and the gameplay.

And the sidescrolling Links Quest wasn't SNES, it was still NES. The SNES one was Link to the Past, which was also epically awesome.

I just play the games with the best gameplay. But of course I don't know all games. And I only have a PC, so if a game is not for the PC, I can't play it.

Download yourself a nintendo emulator and you can play to your heart's content

That´s a lot of points. :biggrin:

I played Zelda on the very first Nintendo. I think it´s the only game, except for the first version of Super Mario, that I have completed. I´m very proud of it. :biggrin: My daughter have a Zelda game that she plays on the Nintendo DS. It´s too difficult for her because it is in English so her older sister has to read to her all the time.

Archived