DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Return!

Locke

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha, so it's true. No more ninja editing posts.

:sad:

DOH! How can they have taken away ninja editing?

There used to be a setting which was set to default or something that you could uncheck to ninja edit. Or maybe if didn't show up if you did it within the first 2 minutes of a post. That's crazy, it's just going to make people be honest about their typos...

They took it away about 3 days ago.

Well the problem was, if someone got ninja editing somewhere, they got it everywhere for some reason. So they decided to just remove it entirely.

Because Barm sucks. :laugh:

One of the rules in mafia is no editing posts. The general punishment for such an infraction is a modkill.

Not in all games.

I already made 1000 posts in the 100 000 post thread, you know?

You only have 810 posts.....

For that 810, only fast replies are counted. And I started here some time before the fast reply. If you click on the post count (while on the BT mainboard), then you see a list with everyone who posted, and how much they posted. I'm first with 1002 (IIRC) and Naked-Frog was second with 250 (but maybe she posted again, or is not second anymore (not likely)).

For that 810, only fast replies are counted. And I started here some time before the fast reply. If you click on the post count (while on the BT mainboard), then you see a list with everyone who posted, and how much they posted. I'm first with 1002 (IIRC) and Naked-Frog was second with 250 (but maybe she posted again, or is not second anymore (not likely)).

Well, looks who is counting...

lol

What post count? I can't find it! D:

According to your profile you have 1110 posts in the Black Tower.

I have 2246. ;)

WITCHCRAFT.

Where is this info?!

Real life catches up with you sometimes...

At that point I had gotten a promotion at work, so I became super busy. My brother had also just gotten engaged, so I got wrapped up in helping him. My parents were doing major renovations on their house as well, so I got caught in that flurry. Being a grown-up isn't always fun, you know! :biggrin:

But now things have settled down. I hadn't finished reading The Gathering Storm in probably that same amount of time. When it first came out I read about half of it, put it down, and hadn't picked it up again until last week. Then I finished it, went out and bought Towers of Midnight, and finished that one over the weekend. Then as if her psychic abilities knew that I had WoT on the brain, Talya started poking me on Facebook. So I thought to myself, "Self, I wonder what DM is up to after all this time?"

And that's the shortened summary of the abridged version of the last two years of my life. :cool:

Archived