DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Glutton for Punishment

keyholder21

Hello lovelies!

*laughs*

As my title says, I tend to be a glutton for punishment. This particular string is because I was toying around with the idea of making another AS (Yeah I know).

I'm currently trying to decide between a Sea Folk brown (if approved) and a Gray/Black character. I've played a SF AS before, though she was a Yellow. I thought it was quite fun and nice and challenging *g*. It's been a while though. I've also rarely played a Black so it would be fun to do.

Anybody wanna help me decide? What do you think?

Personally I think I think you should go with the Black. But I am rather biased.

On the plus side, no tricky DL discussions to go through and approvals to get. And you get a 2 in 1 deal where you can play her as Black and as the other ajah so its like getting two AS in one!

I could go on, but I'll be nice and let non biased people post :)

Well as I am in the process of my second character creation. *laughs* I'd have to say go for it, if you can keep the three active. Elgs and I would have to take the Brown Sea Folk to staff I think to get permission, but knowing you I think it would be a good challenge for you. Maybe make her black in the process if you really want to make a darkfriend. :)

Yeah, I figured you'd have to take it to staff. I think I talked to Elgs about the idea briefly before and she thought it would be neat and something that could potentially happen (if she was Brown).

Yeah, I suppose I could make her Black too, though the idea for the two characters don't co-mingle in my head well lol. I'd have to think of a different story for why she's Black.