DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets all welcome Mawthtex to the BT

Talya

Hi all! Glad to be here. *Eats all the brownies* I am a computer nerd, and as such enjoy computer games. My favorite type is rts (real time strategy). Think starcraft or warcraft. Anyway, I also wanted to be part of the BT cus its totally the most awesome place in Rand-Land.

Well, with that out of the way I have some questions. Firstly: Is there in fact an avatar gallery somewhere around here on DM? I've heard one mentioned, but have not been able to locate it. Secondly, a missive I received stated that there were three factions within the BT. However, only the Lighties and the Shadows were subsequently mentioned. Is there a third group, and if so, who are they, how to join them, etc.

Speaking of the Shadows, Storm Leader Tina, can I join? I'll bring some brownies if I can find a cook to wrangle them out of...

Anyway, if you people have any questions about me, I'll be happy to answer them... As soon as I get back from a week long vacation I'm leaving on tomorrow. Peace out!

Hi all! Glad to be here. *Eats all the brownies* I am a computer nerd, and as such enjoy computer games. My favorite type is rts (real time strategy). Think starcraft or warcraft. Anyway, I also wanted to be part of the BT cus its totally the most awesome place in Rand-Land.

Well, with that out of the way I have some questions. Firstly: Is there in fact an avatar gallery somewhere around here on DM? I've heard one mentioned, but have not been able to locate it. Secondly, a missive I received stated that there were three factions within the BT. However, only the Lighties and the Shadows were subsequently mentioned. Is there a third group, and if so, who are they, how to join them, etc.

Speaking of the Shadows, Storm Leader Tina, can I join? I'll bring some brownies if I can find a cook to wrangle them out of...

Anyway, if you people have any questions about me, I'll be happy to answer them... As soon as I get back from a week long vacation I'm leaving on tomorrow. Peace out!

This is a link to Signature requests. If you ask nicely I´m sure someone will make you an avatar. I got mine that way.

Signature request

There is a third faction, that is not so wide known, named The Settlers. If you want to join the BT but not want to become an asha´man or deal with the OP you can eventually choose this faction. It´s like the families that follows the channelers to BT in the books.

As soon as you get access to our private boards check out "The BT Information Thread" that tells you all about factions, ranks, points etc. Right now you are a Civie and Civies can´t choose a faction but as soon as you have earned enough points you will become a Soldier and then it´s time to choose faction. I think you would do great in the Shadow. :biggrin:

Oh is that still in the PM? The Settlers actually aren't a Faction anymore, there just wasn't enough interest.

In other news welcome to our Tainty Abode!

Oops. Then we should make some changes to the BT site as well.

Archived