DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Guys

Clayden69

not entirely sure how to sign-up for RP, i believe i need to sign up to a specific group before writng my bio? i want to join the Red Hand RP group so i think i sign in here.

I understand i need to create a bio giving my characters age, description, skills etc. but if/when i mention previous conflicts and battles in my character's description can I make them up or do i need to use battles that have occurred in the RP world??

After i finish writing my bio where do i post it??

You'll start out as a recruit/private so unless you were a former soldier there wont be any battles you've been in. A few hints on your bio, you wont be a blademaster right off, your weapon score will be little to none depending on your bio. Unless you're a Borderlander, you wont have killed a hundred Trollocs, if any, and 0 Fades.

As far as posting your bio, I'm not 100% sure we have an active staff. The closest you have is me or Quibby, I think, for now. If you want to run your bio by me I can check it over, but my word isn't official anymore. We might be able to send it to the Freelanders or something. My email is dudewheresmybus@yahoo.com if you want to do that or have any other questions. Or you can PM me here.

Jaem Caran

former Commander of the Band

For now, bios go to BotrHDiv[at]dragonmount[dot]com, with a CC to Tay[at]dragonmount[dot]com. As the (apparently) Most Interesting Man in the world up there said, our staff is a bit inactive at the moment. However, we're here and we're trying to get the Band back to its rather demented self, so welcome aboard!

Hi there,

the Freelanders can double-check bios from other Groups if the Group Leader or their Bio Checker needs us to, but we can only do so from a Freelander's pov. We can't approve bios 'for' the Band as that would be stepping out of our range of authority. So I'd like to confirm Quibby's suggestion, to send your bio to the band email address but also put Taymist in cc (she's the RP admin) and if you don't get a reply in a day or two, send an extra pm to Taymist, to catch her attention to it. She will then figure out what to do if no one from the Band is around to take care of your bio.

have fun!

Myst

FL Group Leader

Welcome Darren and yes, do as Quibby and Myst said. I'll keep an eye out for the bio arriving but feel free to drop me a PM here on the boards too once it's been sent in.

If you have any questions, pretty much all of the PSW Staff will do their best to help. Be sure to read the stickies on The Welcome Inn board.

Thanks for catching that guys.