DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets see if they visit...

Naeann

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we just need to draw Hess over here.

Oh God. These people don't know what level of crazy they're getting.

I would like to point out that this is a fan website with over 16000 people registered dedicated to a 14 book fantasy series where the main character goes insane and falls in love with three women, all of whom are cool with each other sleeping with him, and his his two sidekicks? One can never lose at gambling and the other talks to wolves and anguishes over whether he should carry a hammer or an axe for most of those 14 books.

I think you under-estimate just how much crazy most of them can handle.

I would like to point out that this is a fan website with over 16000 people registered dedicated to a 14 book fantasy series where the main character goes insane and falls in love with three women, all of whom are cool with each other sleeping with him, and his his two sidekicks? One can never lose at gambling and the other talks to wolves and anguishes over whether he should carry a hammer or an axe for most of those 14 books.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW highlight it to read it.

You forgot the hammer/axe one said f the end of the world! Someone stole my wife!!

We need a rep button. 20 points for this

i am a very antisocial girl. and when i say girl, i mean old woman.

and now i'm really socially anxious.

*hisses and slashes, reverting to crazy cat lady persona for the duration of the human interaction*

meow.

I can feel our relationship starting to blossom already.

Perhaps we can agree to meet somewhere in person and not show up.

Wait. This is totally unlike your JN persona. Here....you're.....funny?!

That, in a nutshell, is the cliff-cliff notes version of almost 15,000 pages. Awesome.

We need a rep button. 20 points for this

He's getting 25 from me. Ha!

i'm still trying to remember the part where rand's three women are all cool with each other sleeping with his two sidekicks. i must have skimmed over that part.

yes, the obsessive perrin addition was very good, Great Lord of the Dark, but verb has corrupted me, so that i am now a deliberate idiot as well as an accidental one. i apologize.

O_O One of the best summaries I have heard in a long time. 10 points (cause I'm harder to get than Verb and Kiv).

Also, where is this game gonna be at? I really want in.

O_O One of the best summaries I have heard in a long time. 10 points (cause I'm harder to get than Verb and Kiv).

Also, where is this game gonna be at? I really want in.

What game?

Archived