DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets see if they visit...

Naeann

Kivam, Lily, Wombat, Verb,Jackie D and myself have some friends coming over from another site in about a month for a special event... and I was going to let them come play here for a bit first if they wanted... to get them used to posting here and all...

So if any of them actually do visit.. please be sure to give them the usual SG welcome. ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kivam, Lily, Wombat, Verb,Jackie D and myself have some friends coming over from another site in about a month for a special event... and I was going to let them come play here for a bit first if they wanted... to get them used to posting here and all...

So if any of them actually do visit.. please be sure to give them the usual SG welcome. ;)

HAI

Welcome to DM, boys. Here at Shayol Ghul, being the evil side of things, we greet you by stabbing you. So.....

*stabs all my JN friends*

Thank ye for welcoming us with ye stabbing, fair maiden. We hope thou don't consider us too much of a burden.

Welcome to DM, boys. Here at Shayol Ghul, being the evil side of things, we greet you by stabbing you. So.....

*stabs all my JN friends*

I have something to stab you with.

/motions down

Archived