DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Proposed...

Dwynwen

...my dissertation today. :P Although I went into it scared to death, the proposal meeting actually went well. My proposal was approved. Huzzah! *Dances*

Now I just need to write the darn thing and defend it. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but the first hurdle is over. Yay!

Guest Emperor

BAH! You tricked me into opening this with your subject. I thought you were proposing to me.

Shhh *puts finger on your lip* It's ok, maybe your next post.

Cue Empy exit music...

And Exit....

Empy was here.

Guest Emperor

Stop calling me on the phone and doing that heavy breathing as well. At first I thought it was Kathana, but now I am not so sure.

Dwyn, that is a supercool project to work on, I've always been interested in the subject (and working in a girls' dorm eating disorders are something we have to be aware of).

Guest Emperor

She is a housemother at the dorms... like a RA lifer.

Oh and heavy breathing is the norm around the Emp! Oh yes!

Who says I wear underwear?

You're probably one of those guys that goes around with underwear on the outside because it makes you feel like a superhero.

Dwyn, Emp's right, I am a housemother, I've RAd in three different dorms (1 college, 2 highschool) and this is my second year as a housemother. It means I have some more responsibility and a little apartment instead of sharing a bathroom with the girls. Yeah, I'm a lifer, this is my tenth year, of the past eleven, living in a dorm (eeeep).

Guest Emperor

Hmmm, I could go around to all the boards and answer questions for Yveva, but I think I will let her get back to you on that *g*.

I have never worn underwear on the outside. But all my underwear does have superheroes on them...

Let's see... I have superman, spiderman, the Hulk *wink*... oh yeah baby, hmmm... Captain America.. because my underwear is patriotic you know... and much much more. Don't be jealous.

Archived