DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All PINK Culprits to the Red Ajah board

Mystica

I didnt do anything Ire! Save me

Sorry about that. I didn't really do anything last time either and I was thrown in the dungeon as well. Keep your nose clean, stay out of more trouble, and do your own time.

*grin* Mind you, I think she likes playing the games from time to time as long as it isn't taken too far.

Excuse me? I don't throw anyone in my dungeon that doesn't belong there! Didn't do anything, my foot, Pimpernell. :tongue:

And this is only the second time the Dungeon has gone up. The previous time I 'intended' to put one up, I made the mistake of recruiting some master brats who killed my dungeon before it had begun. So now, I took matters in hand myself again, and so here we are.

I don't do these too often, obviously, for as you can see it's a LOT of work (when it goes well) and there's no telling how people will play ball (as in being good sports). So the success of it is directly depended on the participants' involvement and I have to say, the current lot is doing an absolutely FANTASTIC job at it. They seem to be enjoying themselves and I'm allowing myself the hope that they're not faking it. :smile:

And this is only the second time the Dungeon has gone up. The previous time I 'intended' to put one up, I made the mistake of recruiting some master brats who killed my dungeon before it had begun.

*hides in a barrel*

*pssst Ire....no, its not a talking barrel, its me, Fnorrll. I know, right, great disguise? Um...does Myst ever forget a grudge? :S ok id better stay in here a while longer then*

In all seriousness Mysy, having seen how awesome your dungeon has been this time i formally apologise for what happened last time. In fairness i asked Paet to organize some games to finish it off but neither of us could be arsed really...that is to say...we werent as inventive as you...

all dungeon dwellers have their faith in their own hands. They can leave if they put some muscle grease in to it. 4 have earned their freedom so far, so it's not impossible or even impossible to get there in a reasonable amount of time.

So how long or how short their stay is, is up to them. :tongue:

Archived