DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stoner trollocs UNITED!!!!!!!!!!

dimmu666

fellow beasties, what is there to do in this messed land of wormgies and killer trees apart from smoking all the two rivers weed!? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

We may be mindless, evil , fugly arseholes but we deserve more weed nontheless!!!! so what are we waiting for!? lets storm damned randland and take all their ganja!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

*squeal, huff, yell, stomp, kicks himself in the balls, eats nearby uncle ogaboga*

• 2 months later...
Guest Haxorsist

Dimmu is definetaly not a Norwegian word. It is, however, an Icelandic word meaning dark or misty. Dimmu Borgir are Norwegian, but I think they chose to have their name in Icelandic, 'cause it's a language closer to Old Norse than Norwegian, and they wanna appear all viking and stuff.

Vikings spread so far over Europe I don't think there's a European today without some part of viking in them... so, everyone should be able to speak vikingish, who's with me? We learn vikingish and then we can kill annyone who doesn't know it cus they don't follow the law! YESH

neveryoumind, I'm too hype atm...

Guest Haxorsist

They spoke Norse! The closest languages still spoken today are Icelandic and Faroese, so I'd go with one of those. The easy way is to put -ur behind some words. Thenur you can be a Vikingur. :P

Guest TheDemigod

VIKINGS DIDN'T TALK LIKE YODA!

*would spank roka had i not known better*

*gets on a horned helm*

TO BATTLE MY BROTHERS! TODAY WE DINE IN VALHALLA!

Archived