DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone remember Markieta, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah?

markieta

Hello there, peoples! I'm Markieta, long-lapsed member of the community. If you hung around the White Tower back in the 1999-2001 era, you might remember me. Well, I've come back, for a variety of reasons, and am looking forward to jumping back into things. I'm working with Elgee on bringing back my character to the RP and looking forward to fun times. It'll be great to meet some new people!

Well I can't say that I do but I aslo wasn't around that long! Im sure ull find the new dragonmount to be quit amazing.. And from one rper to another I hope to see you around maybe u can even stop by the freelanders sometime.

May you always find shade and water.

Amega

Welcome back, I've only been here for a year so I wasn't here to remember you from then, but its good to see people returning! I'm a green here on the RP side and the Social Side, so I'm sure i'll see you around when you do get your Character back up again! Welcome Home!

I've been trying to get your bio via the Wayback Machine, but my connection is sloooooooow :P

I'll try from work tomorrow, if I get a chance. Don't worry - we'll get you sorted out soon!

Sadly, I've only been here for a year, so I never got the chance to meet you- but welcome! I'm sure DM has changed in many great ways since you were last here, and has gained some super members. :] Once again, welcome!!

Archived