DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the seanchen blight

DigitalSoul

maybe they have portal stones there, and so opening the possibility that shadowspan could return. speculation on both counts of course

No, you're right, they do have portal stones there. That's how the ancient AS brought the raken and other animals that helped them eliminate the Shadowspawn.

They are likely to have portal stones as those precede the AoL quite handily it seems, however no ways (as they were created by the male aes sedai) and likely no stedding (because otherwise I think the ogier over there would be more like the ogier in randland... I think that they are ogier who have overcome the longing)

Its quite possible that there are portal stones everywhere... including at the bottom of the ocean... or perhaps they resist movement to such an extent that they inhibit the sinking of continents (unlikely) who knows...

They are likely to have portal stones as those precede the AoL quite handily it seems, however no ways (as they were created by the male aes sedai) and likely no stedding (because otherwise I think the ogier over there would be more like the ogier in randland... I think that they are ogier who have overcome the longing)

Its quite possible that there are portal stones everywhere... including at the bottom of the ocean... or perhaps they resist movement to such an extent that they inhibit the sinking of continents (unlikely) who knows...

There are more Stedding in Seanchan than in Randland, a lot more. that is why the Seanchan Ogier does not suffer from the Longing.

Archived