A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Jade is lost in spam thread!

Jaydena

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great Jade!! I'm at:

kellydarrell@charter.net

Please email me soon, and my MSN is the same if you guys want to chat on there sometime. I'll have to think on our name a bit, but if you guys have any ideas send them to me so I can see if they work. :D

Hi Jhae!! *hugs* :D

Sorry guys... *hugs* Been lurking as I said in my thread, lol. cryingbye.gif Whatever name you guys come up with is fine... my creative brain is shut down. :)

I think I have Kelly already on MSN and just added Jade. My MSN is Jhaenara[at]hotmail[dot]com, but I don't use that as my email. Use Rheannan[at]gmail[dot]com if you need to get me by email.

dancing1.gif

*pokes* The word for the bond should be Kinship. *nodding vigorously* And one of the signs should be a little charm attached to your sash! Wouldn't that be cool? Especially if the charm was a symbol of the person you were bonding! *nods*

*Getting way too excited about this for someone who hasn't bonded anyone in about a year*

Ohh okay' date=' we're using one charm. Ignore my idea. I was creating a charm for myself... hahaha.

The only things I can think of for Kin are sashes and knitting needles... lol.[/quote']

Pssst... that was my original suggestion. For each person to have a charm that represents themselves so that when they bond, they can give one to their bondee. But *shrugs* Decide however you guys want. I'm not the one bonding. :wink:

Archived