DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Noal and Mat

The Don

I don't know if anyone else wondered this cause I'm too lazy to read everything... but wouldn't it be kind of cool if Noal ended up being a Hero of the Horn and bound to Mat? I mean, of all people, wouldn't Jain Farstrider be a Hero! There really isn't much of a discussion, I guess, just something I'd like to see in the end.

Its possible - and certainly more likely than hurin.... heck it is possible he WAS one of the heroes of the horn spun out again.

We are told that it is extremely rare, only a hundred or so souls that have been spun out time and time again, yet what sort of deeds could gain one such a bond to the horn? Are they deeds that must be accomplished in a single lifetime (or MUST they be done over multiple lifetimes, such as living a heroic life time after time when you are spun out)? We just dont know.

Great call Don! Yes, I think Jain could and should join the Heroes of the Horn and return for the Last Battle. And yes, if it happened, a companionable reunion with he and Mat would be perfect.

However, if we do not see it, doesn't mean that you're wrong. If only Brandon Sanderson could take requests!

I think it would be great if Noal was called back as a HofH and the firs tthing he does and walk up to Mat and punches him in the mouth. "You had the key to the exit of the Tower the Whole time?!?!?!!"

Well, I doubt Mat could use it wherever in the tower.

Would be cool if he became a HotH. But why does he need to be bound to Mat?!?

I think it would be great if Noal was called back as a HofH and the firs tthing he does and walk up to Mat and punches him in the mouth. "You had the key to the exit of the Tower the Whole time?!?!?!!"

Perfect!

Archived