DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm not knowledgable about these social graces

ineedfourberfs

I remember Ed using it once, so it can't be that big. (Pre-Verb giggity)

Also, I remember my first post in SG (before I joined) where everyone was super confused and just like "who the heck are you?!" It was fun.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My awkwardness comes from a brilliantly subtle mix of line-pushing, timing, and jokes so unfunny that they crash out through the bottom of the funny scale, and re-appear at the top as some sort of anti-matter joke that annihilates any humour it comes into contact with.

Explosively.

And I will admit, at this point not even I know what I'm on about.

Seriously, man. I can haz de berfy drugs nao?!

I remember Ed using it once, so it can't be that big. (Pre-Verb giggity)

Also, I remember my first post in SG (before I joined) where everyone was super confused and just like "who the heck are you?!" It was fun.

Dammit Adella! Stop stealing my thunder! I live for stuff like that!

'Mmmmm, had I earned the 4th lvler spot earnestly, instead of just sitting in verb's lap for ten minutes, I would be a bit more competitive, but I wasn't utilizing that position properly any ways :/

I just like roasting Debieber here ^^ I know he can take it :D

Admitting that you are good looking doesn't attest to you being crush worthy. In fact, my saying you have nothing without your good looks actually implies that you have a distinct lack of good personality. What in that sentence says I feel anything more for you than enjoying looking at you?

Admitting that you are good looking doesn't attest to you being crush worthy. In fact, my saying you have nothing without your good looks actually implies that you have a distinct lack of good personality. What in that sentence says I feel anything more for you than enjoying looking at you?

My sister wins :D

'Mmmmm, had I earned the 4th lvler spot earnestly, instead of just sitting in verb's lap for ten minutes, I would be a bit more competitive, but I wasn't utilizing that position properly any ways :/

I just like roasting Debieber here ^^ I know he can take it :D

That's about 9 minutes and 46 seconds longer than needed, but who's counting?

You are sadly mistaken. Verbal and Aust are BOTH mine. In fact, you are all mine. And iirc Asha was my chosen before Limi even joined Shayol Ghul. Or at least before she was active here.

And you got 4th lvl for having the most points dear. You lost it because someone else acquired more points. While it may be easy to smooze your way up there it is much harder to STAY up there. :p Ask Hax.

Archived