DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from a new one.

Bah! Those so called Aes Sedai. Children!

Serve the Chosen and you shall be rewarded!

Welcome to the Forums. Hope you have a nice stay. I suggest going and having a look at the so-called Aes Sedai hideout they name the White Tower, I am sure you will find some other children to play with there! :biggrin:

Ps- on a serious note, the White Tower Social group is great if you like Aes Sedai, and some really awesome people.

Hey there ariandriale! Barid speaks truth *nods* ... which is sort of weird, considering his ... affiliation :biggrin:

So when you say you're interested in "membership and stuff", what exactly do you mean?

Welcome Aria (is that a sufficient nickname?)! We're glad to have you stop by! If you're particularly interested in becoming an Aes Sedai, I would suggest heading over to the White Tower social Org where you can do just that! I, personally, must say that the Brown Ajah there is amazing, and I am currently one of the Brown Sitters. So, please, stop on by and we'll be more than happy to give you some brownies :biggrin:

there is a white tower both in the social groups and the rolleplay, so depends what you are looking for, if both sound good then do check out both

otherwise for the social side as a warders member, may i advocate to keep your mind open, the book groups dont always correlate exactly with the groups here on DM, though you will find out all about that if you become a member (started out myself as a novice and ended a warder, so speak from experience on keeping the mind open)

there is a white tower both in the social groups and the rolleplay, so depends what you are looking for, if both sound good then do check out both

otherwise for the social side as a warders member, may i advocate to keep your mind open, the book groups dont always correlate exactly with the groups here on DM, though you will find out all about that if you become a member (started out myself as a novice and ended a warder, so speak from experience on keeping the mind open)

Been here about a week, reading up and posting some responses. Just curious... I pretty much know what a roleplay group is - been in old pen & paper D&D since the beginning.. Not sure what all the social side stands for, would love more enlightenment :biggrin:

On the RP side you make up a character and act them out in world of WoT, but on the social side you are yourself interacting in threads with different real life people.

Each of the Social Groups has its own feel and set up on everything from topics they discuss to how to raise through the ranks of being a new member to being a full ranking/experienced member. I would suggest checking them each out and getting to know what each one is about and where you think you would fit in. You can join any number of them or none at all so don't feel pressured to pick any or just one.

Archived