DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm back!

Roxinos

I've been sick for a few days. I'm finally better. For like two days straight, I had to be on constant fever reducing medicine or else my temperature would spike. At one point it was up to 103 before I took medication. When the medication wore off and I didn't take any for like two hours, my temperature spiked back up to 101. Great, eh? My throat was torn up, so my voice was gone.

But, I'm all better now.

But yeah, at least you have an ace up your sleeve as far as making your gf feel guilty :D

Oh, most certainly. :baalzamon:

The sucky part is that I went on a four-hour trip for my brother's graduation. Feeling like crap in a car for four hours is not very pleasant.

Glad you're feeling better, Rox. *stabs*

Hey, hey, hey. No stabbing me. I just got over a cold.

>.>

That won't work here, will it?

*stabs Lily in the face*

I've been sick for a few days. I'm finally better. For like two days straight, I had to be on constant fever reducing medicine or else my temperature would spike. At one point it was up to 103 before I took medication. When the medication wore off and I didn't take any for like two hours, my temperature spiked back up to 101. Great, eh? My throat was torn up, so my voice was gone.

But, I'm all better now.

You mean....it didn't work?

*curses*

Considering the Plague is mostly eradicated and is simply cured nowadays, I don't think the analogy stands.

Unless you're calling me deadly only to the weak!

Dems fightin' words.

Except overthrowing Nae...

Nah, just wait around awhile and time will take care of that.

Oh my, Might and Rox in the same thread! It almost seems like the old days, except minus the Noggy farts and the random demi streaking through the thread.

So we're better off?

Welcome, TMD! Where've you been?

Well definitely better off without the Noggy farts. Those things killed cockroaches they were so powerful...And they say that even nuclear holocaust can't kill those.

And I've been a little here, a little there. Mostly just been keeping to myself and trying to pass college. It seems like it is recently a losing battle though. Going to change my major anyways now so not THAT much of a big deal for the classes I was taking anymore though. Other than that not much has been going on. What about you Rox?

Oh and I always enjoy being oggled by Nyn :rolleyes:

What's your major currently and why are you changing it?

I would change my major, just 'cause I'm mostly bored with my current one (English), but I don't want to have to go back and do a bunch of prereqs again.

Not having any problems, though. Which is why I'm around instead of studying or something. I don't know. That's what normal people do, right?

Archived